Has anyone seen or spoken to him? I miss his postings and freindship and haven't seen or heard from him in weeks?? Is he ok?
Thanks
Pat
Printable View
Has anyone seen or spoken to him? I miss his postings and freindship and haven't seen or heard from him in weeks?? Is he ok?
Thanks
Pat
Martin disappeared shortly after Paul (chalkie) went awol. Maybe they ran off together.... :evillaug:
Just kidding of course. I too have wondered what's going on with the two of them.
I am still here :dancing:
Just been as busy as hell to be honest and i needed a break from the forum anyway.
I will probably be back posting and annoying people after the world cup.
You have not got rid of me just yet :)
With regards to Paul, he is also doing fine, spoke with him just yesterday or day before, he is doing other things at this time and there is nothing to worry about.
BP!
I missed you and thank you so much for taking the time to come reply to my thread. Now i will not worry, but rest assured if you stay MIA too long i will come looking for you!
Cheers
Pat:hug:
Don't be a stranger... we really do miss having you around. Thanks for the update, I though Paul was locked in a tower somewhere over there....
Glad all is well with you and Paul. :joy: