Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Top Domains View Post
    One thing I regret is that when Bitcoin plummeted big time like into the low $XXX or something and it seemed people weren't so interested in it anymore I let go of two really great Bitcoin domains for the industry. Not surprisingly someone else has them now.
    That's such a shame. I'm really sorry to hear that.

Top Domains is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    That's such a shame. I'm really sorry to hear that.
    . My regret rate tends to be very low when I'm "trimming the flock," but it does happen from time to time.

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,784 Posts

from the internet
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

WagerX (30 October 2017)

Betivity is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbet View Post
    I could see myself doing something like this if I was single, but there's no way in hell that I would do it if I had children to raise.
    Same here, cant risk it! What if it goes south, I cant put my kid in jeopardy like that.

WagerX is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I'm a big believer in cryptocurrency as well. i could never go all in like that guy. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't buy BTC at these levels. We are finding more and more regulations. Also, the governance is a big issue for me. There's a major issue between the developers and the miners. The verification times and cost are no longer a "selling" point. I think there's potential there, but I'm not so bullish on BTC. More so on ethereum, but I think they are overpriced as a service, not a store of value. (I hold ARK and QTUM)

Top Domains is offline Public Member
    Thanks

$6k plus and I cashed out around $2500.
    Last edited by Top Domains; 30 October 2017 at 5:04 pm.

Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The very first rule about investing is don't invest in something you can't afford to lose. His chance may pay off but still a foolish thing to do.

stillshadow is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redblueassociates View Post
    These type of shenanigans are precursors of upcoming major crashes in the markets.

1929 stock market crash:

When a shoeshiner is giving advice on which hot stocks to buy, it's time to sell.
    http://archive.fortune.com/magazines...1503/index.htm
    And for how many years have they been saying this with Bitcoin? It's been at least since the big outburst in 2013.

I'm a big believer in the tech and the ideals behind Bitcoin: decentralization, taking back financial power from The Man. It's the ultimate Libertarian money system.

It's been great as a store/transfer of wealth and great everyone's making money, but it's become useless as an actual currency. The outrageous fees and transfer times sort of doom it for widespread adoption for everyday use.

Something like Litecoin should have taken off for usability, but I guess we're all too fixated on the speculation of BTC.

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,784 Posts

LTC or BCH are just crippled clones of BTC. So far they do not have devs coming with features. They just copy BTC proposals. Their capacity is maybe ~ 10x higher, but it is a trade-off with security.

Their blocks are also empty. Why? Why whole world ignores so great altcoins for real use? LTC namely is way overpriced. So much hype, yet no real use and people still use bitcoin with "high fees".

And as for high fees. My last 10 transactions were < 0.1 USD. Now I need to send money, so I will pay finally like 3-5 USD. It is still extremely cheap for anonymous payments where bank does not wake me up in midnight with silly questions and paperwork.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

stillshadow is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I can't stand BCH, Bitcoin Gold, or any of the other self-serving garbage forks, but LTC doesn't seem "crippled" to me at all when compared to BTC. It's a clone yes, but it's a clone with seemingly better technology to handle faster transactions. That seems like a reason to clone something if you improve on it. Maybe I don't understand the tech of it enough, but that's what I've read and experienced from a handful of LTC transactions.

Absolutely - I love the use of Bitcoin compared to scam fiat banking and it's great for transfers of wealth and the things we do with it. That's kind of a niche use, though.

My point is that to really reach that critical mass of adoption it would need to cater to the masses who make lots of small quick cheap transactions. Bitcoin is not good at that in its current state.

Sure, you can make Bitcoin transfers for < 0.1 USD, but how long will you have to wait for that to confirm?

There are also still anonymity issues that are solved by coins like Monero, but no one's really taking advantage of that yet.

Love cryptocurrency, but I don't think BTC is winning because of the tech or convenience. It has brand recognition and everyone's making money with it.

PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 729 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BestBonusBets View Post
    One I can give out for free is SPR. At 7k now and fell from 55k. One of the biggest losers. Now consolidating nicely while BTC does the same thing. We may see a temp bullrun leading up to the fork. SPR is one i'm watching one of the closest.
    Just looked it up on Coinmarketcap... bad day for SPR down over 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Domains View Post
    One thing I regret is that when Bitcoin plummeted big time like into the low $XXX or something and it seemed people weren't so interested in it anymore I let go of two really great Bitcoin domains for the industry. Not surprisingly someone else has them now.
    Care to share the URLs? Just curious.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

We have bullet-proof revenue-share deals on online poker networks that:
    A) no longer allow them
    B) do not like winning poker players
    C) charge insane fees

Interested in a sub deal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12