Hi
Is Bingo.com closed?
Does anyone know what happened?
Printable View
Hi
Is Bingo.com closed?
Does anyone know what happened?
I can see Bingo.com in my Firefox browser. It seems working properly.
However, Alexa data shows that this site is down:
-bounce rate: -18%
-daily pageviews -53%
-time on site: -67%
Must be something wrong happened there?!
I can see it without any issues.
The site is loading for me also.
Loaded for me in Central Florida using firefox.
Maybe try clearing your cache or a different browser to help determine the issue.
Rick
Universal4
Works also here using Chrome, so if something was wrong it seems to be fixed!
I see the parked domain from UK
It's not about the cache, can't figure out what's happening!
Maybe they pulled the plug in the UK or there are routing issues for them there.
Rick
Universal4
The website even works in Belgium. Many gambling websites are on the blacklist here (officially we are only allowed to visit gambling websites that have a Belgian gambling license).