debsie11 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down bingo770 won't give me my winnings (RESOLVED)

Hi there I am at my wits end with this bingo site. I won the jackpot of 500 on monday night for getting a full house within 47 numbers and although they paid me the ordinary winnings for the full house the jackpot wasn't paid in and I was advised by cm to email.

I have done this so many times and contacted via live support and telephone and keep being told it is being dealt with and I will get a reply but no one can give me a definate answer.

I have downloaded a form to send to a ciga to complain but want to know if anyone out there can help or give me some advise as I feel I will never see this money

moderateur770 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hello,

We have checked the player's situation and it has been resolved. Do not hesitate to contact Bingo 770 support directly, in order to get fast replies to your queries.

Thank you.

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

The player contacted me and confirmed that the payment problems has been resolved. I've changed the thread title to note that it is addressed.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

theGman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Bingo770

It really is worrying if Bingo770 can simply decide not to pay a player one minute and then change thier minds at the drop of a hat . Can we get more info on what transpired here.

Simply put - resolving things behind closed doors does not allow us the affiliate community to decide wether we want to promote these people.

I normally get the same crappy email from them stating that they are offering a fantastic deal and then they offer me a small CPA which they would probably from the sounds of it refuse to honour.

What exactly transpired here and why was the player refused a payout in the first instance is what i would like to know. Can we have more details pretty please.

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

I don't have more details here. The player emailed me asking for assistance. I emailed back asking for some additional information needed in order to follow up with the bingo site (account ID, amount owed, reason given for non-payment, etc.). The next message I got from the player was indicating the payment was received. The play had not indicated the length of time since she'd initially requested the payment or when she contacted customer support and was told it was being addressed, so it isn't clear to me whether or not there was a delay between being told it was being worked on and when it was actually taken care of.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

tryme is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

What exactly transpired here and why was the player refused a payout in the first instance is what i would like to know.
    Reading between the lines: it seems to me that the player was never refused a payout, just that the jackpot payout took a few days longer than the player would have liked. Not ideal, for sure, but - just going by what the OP and Bingo770 have posted - it seems like the player was concerned he or she was going to get stiffed because of the delay. They didn't. They got paid.

theGman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Reading Between the Lines

Reading between the lines: it seems to me that the player was never refused a payout, just that the jackpot payout took a few days longer than the player would have liked. Not ideal, for sure, but - just going by what the OP and Bingo770 have posted - it seems like the player was concerned he or she was going to get stiffed because of the delay. They didn't. They got paid.
    If i apply my interpretation then i personally think that the company only decided to pay once the issue was brought up here . Why would they only pay a portion of the winnings and not the full amount in the first instance. Seems to me that they are sharp operators.

Perhaps Bingo770 could explain why the player had to wait and constantly contact them to get a payout.

aidansmaw is offline New Member
    Thanks

also having problems with this site paying out

2 months on and despite sending all documentation asked for im still no closer to finding out if my winnings of 150 have been or are going to be sent to bank

all im asking for is some sort of verification that the payment has been sent to the bank from date 05/03/2013 the date they sent an email saying it would be processed ... surely not to much to ask !!!

their financial dont appear to want to email me with a response despite customer services assuring me they have contacted them 2 days in a row now

end of tether is nearly reached !!