PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Brands that convert vs. the ones that don't

I was reading one of the recent 10bet threads, where people discussed their unfair conditions and other issues. One of the things that I found particularly interesting is somebody mentioning something like "they're with Income Access, so hardly convert at all".

That made me remember that the worst performing brands that I personally have are also with Income Access, they get a good number of clicks and registrations but the registration/ftd ratio is just terrible.

Does the actual affiliate program have any impact on what the conversion rate is? And if so, in which way?

I've also tried to follow a random user's journey for a number of low converting brands and compared it with their journey for the ones that convert relatively well - I couldn't spot any major differences. It takes roughly the same amount of effort to register and make a deposit and some low converting brands even have better offers for new players, so I couldn't find any logic there either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulEchere For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (27 October 2021)

bingoreviews is offline Public Member
    Thanks

When I was sending a lot of traffic everywhere and was classed as a large sports affiliate I used to laugh at many of the claims on here about many sports betting brands and their affiliate programs, especially when Income Access was brought up. I recall BetVictor in particular came in for some flack, but it was obvious people didn't have the traffic or, more likely, the right traffic. Now this is before the times that Sky Bet went rogue but in terms of earnings, bet365 were the biggest by far, followed by sky bet, then betfred and betvictor, with those 3 using IA at the time. Clicks I totally ignore, it was the conversions from sign up to ftd's that I was interested in, and those were well in the 90% area. 10Bet were around 50%, again using IA, but they had a deposit bonus with turnover terms instead of a standard free bet, so that played a big part.
    Back then I remember one brand I could never make any money at all with was with ComeOn, and they used Netrefer.
    With conversions i honestly think a lot more comes into it as a whole, simple welcome offer, interesting site, range of betting markets, the look of the site, ease of navigation etc
    Visit free-bets.uk.com for the best free bets UK customers can claim

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bingoreviews For This Useful Post:

PaulEchere (27 October 2021)

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 1,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bingoreviews View Post
    When I was sending a lot of traffic everywhere and was classed as a large sports affiliate I used to laugh at many of the claims on here about many sports betting brands and their affiliate programs, especially when Income Access was brought up. I recall BetVictor in particular came in for some flack, but it was obvious people didn't have the traffic or, more likely, the right traffic. Now this is before the times that Sky Bet went rogue but in terms of earnings, bet365 were the biggest by far, followed by sky bet, then betfred and betvictor, with those 3 using IA at the time. Clicks I totally ignore, it was the conversions from sign up to ftd's that I was interested in, and those were well in the 90% area. 10Bet were around 50%, again using IA, but they had a deposit bonus with turnover terms instead of a standard free bet, so that played a big part.
    We have very similar experiences with the sites you mention guys. Sign up to FTD rates were similar to yours as well, although I suspect we had a lot of the same kind of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by bingoreviews View Post
    Back then I remember one brand I could never make any money at all with was with ComeOn, and they used Netrefer.
    Actually did pretty well with comeon, was gutted when they booted out the UK as we had a decent player base with them.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

bingoreviews (27 October 2021)