Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 773 Posts

    Default Btagmaster brands - anyone have anything to say about them?

    Anything good or bad to say about btagmaster brands? Surprisingly, I didn't see any threads about them on GPWA after searching for btagmaster...?

    Seems they are Curacao and Malta licensed casinos and perhaps 1.5 dozen brands.

  2. #2
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,838
    Thanks
    2,050
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,330 Posts

    Default

    I know them just from the shitloads of spam in the mailbox. And heavily spamming programs are usually not the programs I join.

  3. #3
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 773 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    I know them just from the shitloads of spam in the mailbox. And heavily spamming programs are usually not the programs I join.
    Indeed, I will corroborate this.

    I checked my email inbox after this post and saw that I had 9 messages from 3 different affiliate managers cold calling over the last year. I made a similar post to this at AGD, and I decided to post it in the sub about site complaints because of the large amount of emails I saw.

    I have had many quality sites cold call us however, so I am not going to rule anyone out necessarily because they cold call, but I agree with your point.

  4. #4
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    1,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 572 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    We have had some small successes with them. Many click, a few FTD's but not a very profitable conversion.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    PROFRBcom (28 October 2021)

  6. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,838
    Thanks
    2,050
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    Indeed, I will corroborate this.

    I checked my email inbox after this post and saw that I had 9 messages from 3 different affiliate managers cold calling over the last year. I made a similar post to this at AGD, and I decided to post it in the sub about site complaints because of the large amount of emails I saw.

    I have had many quality sites cold call us however, so I am not going to rule anyone out necessarily because they cold call, but I agree with your point.
    Yes, one cold call doesn't mean I rule them out, but almost daily cold calls says something about the affiliate program.

  7. #6
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 773 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Yes, one cold call doesn't mean I rule them out, but almost daily cold calls says something about the affiliate program.
    Sure, but that is not always a bad thing, though likely it typically is.

    It could say:

    We are desperate!
    We are new!
    We are persistent!

    In any case, it looks like this forum has had little experience with this group. No one on AGD replied either. So the group is either unused and terrible, or advertising them is like printing money and everyone is keeping their mouth closed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •