Hey
The remaining assets i own in I-gaming including Domains, Sites and other bits and bobs are now for sale. i will not sell individually as i need it all gone, given the cheap price..
I will sell the whole bunch for £2500
Please PM for the list
Printable View
Hey
The remaining assets i own in I-gaming including Domains, Sites and other bits and bobs are now for sale. i will not sell individually as i need it all gone, given the cheap price..
I will sell the whole bunch for £2500
Please PM for the list
Price dropped now to £1500 for immediate sale.
Thanks
why not post the inventory here. ? seems like you might get more interest that way.
very confusing.
gl with sales.
please send me the list, tnx! :)
can you send me the list?
Send me the list bro
please send me the list
send it here as well
Still available
Hi pls pm the list.
pm me list please
Shoot me a message pls
Please, mail me the list.