kkmedia1 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Be careful of the lucky 18 scam (Resolved!)

Got a response from them.
    There was a mix up with my account and all is now resolved!
    Last edited by kkmedia1; 19 March 2009 at 1:40 am.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kkmedia1 For This Useful Post:

TheGamblingGuru (18 March 2009)

raphnix is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kkmedia1 View Post
    Seems that these guys are a bunch of crooks.
    I have never experienced such unethical behavior by an affiliate program before.
    They approached me a few months ago asked me to place them on my site and offered a prepay on future commissions for a revenue share account.
    After a few months of not being paid and excess income being accumulated i finally contacted them and they started telling stories on a charge back that did not show up in my account.
    I gave them the bennefit of the doubt and 2 months later my account came in to a positive again and they still will not pay.
    After doing a little research I found out that the owner in named Naftali and has been kicked out of several other RTG programs for running fraud on affiliates.
    The program manager is Gil Zeltzberg.
    Thanks for the warning. I think this was already being investigated by some affiliate program reviewer.

Chips is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kkmedia1 View Post
    Seems that these guys are a bunch of crooks.
    I have never experienced such unethical behavior by an affiliate program before.
    They approached me a few months ago asked me to place them on my site and offered a prepay on future commissions for a revenue share account.
    After a few months of not being paid and excess income being accumulated i finally contacted them and they started telling stories on a charge back that did not show up in my account.
    I gave them the bennefit of the doubt and 2 months later my account came in to a positive again and they still will not pay.
    After doing a little research I found out that the owner in named Naftali and has been kicked out of several other RTG programs for running fraud on affiliates.
    The program manager is xxxxxx.
    I dropped them like a rotten potato, I was under the impression that Gil had been let go several months ago however. Once he left things went spiraling down the toilet. Many did not like Gil as he can have a very aggressive and rough exterior but I gotta say he was good to me.
    Last edited by Chips; 18 March 2009 at 9:27 am.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

kkmedia1 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Seems that you r correct

Gil is no longer with them
    There was a mix up with my account and all is now resolved!
    Last edited by kkmedia1; 19 March 2009 at 1:44 am.

Chips is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

Thanks kkmedia1 for editing your post to remove him, I did the same on the quote in my last post.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~