Hi Busy and great people,
Would like to show casino offers on my home page. I am on word press platform. Could you please advise which plugins are useful for this purpose? Appreciate your time.
Printable View
Hi Busy and great people,
Would like to show casino offers on my home page. I am on word press platform. Could you please advise which plugins are useful for this purpose? Appreciate your time.
Do it without plugins
Rick
Universal4
Try this casino plugin if you want. It should be what you’re looking for:
https://vegashero.co
plugin risky
The vegashero themes are using this plugin: https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-review/ which is free.
Hi Andy
What do you mean by "risky"?Please advise.
Take a look at codecanyon and search "Review". I personaly use "Let's Review it"
Have a look at bonusseeker. It is nice
Bonusseeker is site
And this is not wordpress site?
no,not a wordpress site
I recommend WP Review plugin too, very flexible and includes rich snippets in the review ratings which is great for SEO.
I agree. Wordpress Review plugin is a very good plugin. I do not use Vegashero theme but I've just bought the casino plugin. I have to say it's very usefull ! 1500+ free games to add easily to the website. Even if some doesn't work I think it's a good tool. I am still working on creating page with. I will see the results later !!