Casino1x2 & Internet1x2 Affiliate Program
Hello,
My name is David. I am the new affiliate manager at Casino1x2 and Internet1x2.
I am writing today to invite you to join our webmaster/affiliate program.
You can earn incredible income just by advertising our casino or sportsbook on your website!
You can choose either a 30% Revenue Share or $50 CPA option. (There is absolutely no cost to you!)
In addition to these "standard" payments that affiliates will receive, there are also opportunities to earn even more with our [glow=aquamarine:dea24306b2]"Monthly Affiliate Incentives!"[/glow:dea24306b2]
[glow=aquamarine:dea24306b2]July Affiliate Incentives:
Refer 5 new depositors - Receive $100 Extra*
Refer 10 new depositors - Receive $250 Extra*
Also, for every new depositor that you send to us in July, you will receive a $25* chip in YOUR personal Casino1x2 account, to play in our casino. Every new depositor that you refer to us gives you a chance to "WIN BIG!"
*In addition to your "standard" affiliate earnings!!![/glow:dea24306b2]
Keep in mind that if you are able to generate above average referrals to Casino1x2 or Internet1x2, I will be happy to negotiate your commission rate with you!!!
To register as an affiliate, just click here.
If you are already registered as an affiliate, please just reply to this e-mail with your Affiliate ID number, if you wish to take advantage of the "Monthly Affiliate Incentives!"
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
David
david@casino1x2.com
Casino1x2 & Internet1x2 Affiliate Program
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to explain our affiliate program in further detail:
Casino1x2 and Internet1x2 are both operated by Net Games Inc.
Casino1x2 is powered by Diamond Digital Systems, while Internet1x2 uses our own software.
With regards to the different affiliate commission options.....
The rates which I listed in the first post are options for you, just as those on the website are also options for you. I listed the rates that I feel should be made available to each affiliate, when they register with our program.
As the new affiliate manager at Net Games, I want to attract advertisers to our program by maximizing their revenue potential. Therefore, I feel that the rates which I offered above will offer the highest revenues for affiliates. The choice is entirely up to the affiliate!
CPA:
$100 per new player referred that bets $100 or more
... or ...
$50 per new player referred that bets $50 or more
Rev. Share:
* 20% of the first $1 to $9,999
* 25% of the next $10,000 to $19,999
* 35% of the next $20,000 to $49,999
* 40% of ............. $50,000 and above.....
... or ...
30% of all future profits generated from customers referred from your site
I will apply the 30% Rev. share rate to all new affiliate accounts, unless the affiliate requests a different payment structure.
With regards to reading and agreeing to the referral program, it is simply each of the topics listed on the left side of the affiliate program page: http://www.casino1x2.com/aff_reg.asp
And finally, the affiliate payments will be processed monthly, regardless of whether you choose the CPA or the Rev Share option. We will pay via NETeller, check, or wire.
I will be glad to work on an individual basis with any advertiser who wishes to promote Casino1x2, Internet1x2, or both! We have a great product to offer players worldwide.... now we just need some great affiliates to tell the world about us!
david
1x2