TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,211 Times in 2,004 Posts

Default Charm-Media - are they a real group? Have you worked with them?

Has anyone actually ever got past the initial email from a group called Charm Media?

We've had several initial contacts from them - from an andy.m@charm-media.com, a sara.p@charm-media.com and now an ann.m@charm-media.com. Their intro seems real enough and individual if a wee bit brief.

They have a business opportunity - specifically they want a guest post. I could do something in our news feed.

I've replied to the first two outlining some basic information (without a price) and asking for more information from them - and then it all goes quiet. Now Ann.m wants to "talk".

Charm media appears to exist in Linked in - I can even see Andy Morgan in there.
    - Has anyone EVER got past first base with them?
    - How bad is their spammy post?
    - What do they pay?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Paul (TheGooner)

allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Yes I have worked with them before, with Kate but this was in March this year.
    bettingworx.com - latest betting app reviews & guides for Android, iOS & mobile.
    androidbettingappguide.co.uk - Reviews, download guides & info for betting apps on Android devices
    bettingapps365com - Dedicated Android app store for all gambling apps
    bingoappguide.co.uk - Reviews & guides for all real money bingo apps
    appsdeapuestas.es | app-scommesse.com | pokerappguide.com | gamble-usa.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to allaboutthebets For This Useful Post:

TheGooner (3 October 2019)

ronniedog is offline New Member
    Thanks

We've done business with them a fair bit, but they are terrible at paying on time and communication in general.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Has anyone actually ever got past the initial email from a group called Charm Media?

We've had several initial contacts from them - from an andy.m@charm-media.com, a sara.p@charm-media.com and now an ann.m@charm-media.com. Their intro seems real enough and individual if a wee bit brief.

They have a business opportunity - specifically they want a guest post. I could do something in our news feed.

I've replied to the first two outlining some basic information (without a price) and asking for more information from them - and then it all goes quiet. Now Ann.m wants to "talk".

Charm media appears to exist in Linked in - I can even see Andy Morgan in there.
    - Has anyone EVER got past first base with them?
    - How bad is their spammy post?
    - What do they pay?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Paul (TheGooner)