What site allows you to type in your site and keyword you are targetting and it browses google to tell you what page you are on? I need a site that browses all pages not just the first 10
Printable View
What site allows you to type in your site and keyword you are targetting and it browses google to tell you what page you are on? I need a site that browses all pages not just the first 10
marketleap.com does. It will also show you index stats and backlinks, however MSN is discluded.
It will show which page you are on for the first three pages, after that you need to check yourself.
The tool at Digital Point is very good for checking rankings and shows your placement in the major engines over time. - xxhttp://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/
Where can I find my google api key for digital point? I have looked everywhere for it but cant find it.
yes, it is the same for me. to have the google api I should to do somehtings to website ?
Try here : xxhttp://code.google.com/more/
best place to go is www.googlerankings.com ...but u need an API key for that...it also gives u results for yahoo msn and ask...
u need the key just for google reaults...upto the first 1000 pages search.
Cheers,
Sawyer
use IBP tools.
you see this http://seodigger.com/
if it is helpfull for you this url , you can be kind wit me to clicks on thanks.
go to google, write google rank check