-
Clicks of closed account
I have a closed account for 2 years and until 17th Aug I always had few hundred clicks daily from nowhere.
Now the numbers of clicks went to 1, 1 and 0.
Anyone else has the same experience? I am just glad that because I do not send them anything also finally nothing is shown. Maybe they filtered out some robots.
-
Yep, was mentioned on another thread, everyone is missing the clicks. They are aware of it apparently
-
Yes I'm missing clicks too on an active account.
-
The same here. For the last 3 days, I have 0 clicks, and there should be a lot most recently. Do not get a decent answer so far. Usually "clicks" cases and issue with Net Refer - PAySafe programs.
Let's see what bet365 guys will update me about.
-
Sign ups and deposits are still there so I am not overly concerned. I trust bet365 to fix it
-
They are most trusted for the last decade, so I am just waiting for their explanation :)
-
Same here. from 16th it went down to 1,0,0,0.
-
Just had an email to say it's been fixed and not affected any tracking
-
Now from 10th of Feb I have about 50 signups and ftds. Partially from German tracker. On closed account.
Anyone sees the same weird stats from 10th Feb? Maybe they are reshuffling the players somehow.
-
Morning Sherlock,
Just to quickly jump in here in answer to your observation about your German tracker.
This is due to bet365 recently updating our license agreement in Germany, an
update which requires users from this market to set up a new player account.
Please be aware that:
- The German customers tagged to your affiliate account that go onto
migrate to bet365.de will be identified and mapped over with your legacy
affiliate tracking.
- Legacy affiliate tracking will prevail, should any pre-existing
German customer be referred to bet365 via another affiliate code, throughout
this migration process.
As a result of this work, figures in your affiliate account will be affected
as follows:
- Once a German player migrates into their new player account, the
affiliate account will identify them as a New Depositing player and be
counted within your data (despite being accounted for before).
- Revenue's and other player activity will remain unaffected and will
be generated as normal.
Hopefully this all makes sense but very happy to pick up directly also. My email address is Hannah.birks@bet365.com.
Thanks,
Hannah
-
Classy as always! Thanks.
I just woke up and realised there are few exceptions, few really nice parts in this horrible world: my cats, my gf, bet365.
Ok, now until late night I can deal with all the other bs.