-
Cloudbet
I am looking to add a Bitcoin bookmaker affiliate ad to my website where the punter can deposit, bet and withdraw entirely in Bitcoin.
I am considering Cloudbet but their regulator is known to be very lax and effectively useless. They are quite new which is a concern however this applies to all Bitcoin bookmakers.
I approached their live chat as a new customer inquiriung about the new customer signup bonus and they have a complicated formula to release the bonus funds which is quite difficult to achieve for most bettors especially with the max limits on the bets and the timeframe to complete it so while they advertise a 5 BTC bonus which can get peoples attention they have made it effectively impossible to achually achieve it however my main concern before adding an affiliate ad is this...
Player fund security!
I do not want to recommend a bookmaker who will disappear overnight with all the player funds. Cloudbet seem to be quite legit however there is the issue with the regulator and I can't get their accounts to gain an insight into their profitability.
Secondly their commission on the sportsbook is 0.2% of turnover which is pretty poor.
If you are an affiliate for Cloudbet what is your impression of them and what do you view as the pros and cons?
Thanks.
-
are you aware about cloudbet jurisdictions? e.g. no US, UK..?
..they can switch you to revenue share
... no btc bookie can offer anything else than player reward which is their "bonus" otherwise they would not survive without proper KYC under bonus hunters
-
I believe that they do accept customers from UK.
I will ask them about Revenue Share. Does anybody here have a revenue share deal with them and if so what are the terms you agreed?
I don't understand what you mean by this: "no btc bookie can offer anything else than player reward which is their "bonus" otherwise they would not survive without proper KYC under bonus hunters"
-
Uk not welcome, i took them down there long time ago. Anyways there are no people in the UK who would want to play there anyways. UK players have outstanding options, unless you target some crazy niche.
You can not give away money for free for people to scalp them out. KYC is the 1st line of defense. Bitcoin bookies are those who promote anonymity and using VPNs is normal behavior. But this is exactly the environment where bonus whoring flourishes.
-
I can recommend cloudbet
they have proven themselves well and they can be trusted
-
We have been promoting CloudBet on rev share for some time. So far it has been a good program for us and would recommend.
-
Would you mind sharing the highlights of the rev share deal you have as this would help affiliates all get better deals?
-
Good luck with that. My experience with them hasn't been nice at all. I've generated 10 sign ups and zero depositors that either tells me they are dishonest and ridding the backend software or their email marketing and ability to convert leads is trash. Either way they don't convert well.