-
Come back
Hi guys, I was not here 3 years, now I have a wonderful small son who was born on the 25th of December 2012, and he took all my time. Now I'm starting working again. Of course, all these years I worked on my sites, but I didn't have enough time for forums. I hope I will find free time for GPWA now :)
-
Hi Aksana!
welcome back. Nice to hear from you again.
Congratulations! your son is Capricorn like me!
Ill send you an email in the coming days to tell you about our news, etc.
Welcome back!
-
Welcome back Aksana! :) Congrats on the little baby boy.
-
Glad to see you back Aksana
Rick
Universal4
-
-
Nice to meet you and welcome back!
-
Thanks guys! Nice to see you again here :)
-
-
Hi Aksana!
Congrats on your blessing! That puts him going on three now so you must have your hands full. What joy!
Welcome back! :hug:
-
Hi Aksana,
I am very pleased that you are back.
Back when my son was born, I also took 3 years just be there for him 24/7 and those are precious times I keep close to my heart. I am glad you had the opportunity to have that time with your son.
All the best!
-
Welcome back! I remember seeing your posts from almost 6-7 years ago. Long time.
-
Thanks guys, I'm very glad to hear warm welcomes from you :wave:
-
Hi Aksana, nice to see you managing to get back working and to have you back at the GPWA. :)
-
-
Welcome Back aksana Nice to see you again In GPWA Forum
-