-
Conversions Down?
In the past two months, my number of new players has really dropped off compared to previous months. Is anyone alse experiencing this? My sites have never caught the world on fire but at leastthey seemed to be growing. Im debating whether the time I put in to these sites is really worth it!
-
Which one of your sites or all of them? Because I see you have poker and bingo..
-
Oh Im sorry - my poker websites. Bingo has never done well but its my own fault - I just dont have the time to put into it.
-
Probably you will need to update your content more frequently. I see that you got a few good external links, so that might not be the problem. More banners, and fresh content on bonus updates, special promotions etc. will help to increase your conversions and traffic.
Besides the poker site, you might mention also the network, and use this as a keyword.
If you want more merge network rooms on your sites, PM me to discuss this.
-
I have noticed a downturn this month, but with a great deal of my players being US, I took into account back to school and all the $$ they had to lay out to get the kiddies going... supplies, clothes, etc. Could also be the waning summer and trying to grab the last bit of outdoors before the cold and dark nights roll in. (I hope)
The 2nd half of the month is seeing better action but I feel the revs will be low until the 1st of October.
Keep updating and adding fresh goodies to keep your site alive, it will turn around shortly. Just one of the valleys in this crazy biz.
-
Chips - Thanks, lets hope that is the case. I also market mainly to US residents. I've checked out your sites, would you be interested in exchanging a link or two?
-
I'll drop you a PM Travis.
-
Dude, I feel with you.
Last month I made around five thousand dollars cash, this month roughly 500.
The problem is that my main traffic came from YouTube and they banned my channel with around 200+ videos...
Furthermore, one of my hosts really fu.... it up and I always got that "error establishing database connection"...
Argh.
Really, bleed with you.