Hello,
I am looking for a partner, for some of my sites, that will do the SEO. I will provide the domain, hosting, content (few languages), designs etc.
If some one find this relevant please reply or send me an email: gshtok at gmail
Printable View
Hello,
I am looking for a partner, for some of my sites, that will do the SEO. I will provide the domain, hosting, content (few languages), designs etc.
If some one find this relevant please reply or send me an email: gshtok at gmail
I'm just wondering if you are the same with this guy/member here https://www.gpwa.org/forum/search-en...rt-180814.html.
I observe that you almost have the same statement there. Just my observation though.
thats funny but no, I don't have any connection with this guy
what are the domains targeting? what niche?
Hey,
I prefer not to mention here the domains, I don't mind to do it over email or private message. What I can say is that most of the domains were launched in the last few months.
The industry is Gambling.
Keeping the domains secret from the public usually does NOT help traffic.
Rick
Universal4