Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    promotiontailor is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Yes here we go again, kudos for the patronizing smart-mouth...

You seem to always want the last word, which, for me, after 21 years in this industry, tells me, you know little to nothing about what your talking about... Go on knock yourself out with a reply, I've said my piece, so you'll get no further reply.
    you said I'm BS but you can't answer my simple question.

Instead of helping other affiliates, new and old as one, you keep telling me about your 21 years of experience and how everything is BS.
    Routy.app
    Manage your iGaming affiliate account and traffic.
    Track page and click level pageview, click and conversion

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 1,397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by promotiontailor View Post
    Looking at your affiliate accounts, can you tell what percentage of your revenue was generated by fresh traffic? Yes or no
    You can on most of the bigger software - I know on IA and netrefer it's possible to see individual and collective data specific to new customers. Even some independent ones can as well (eg: Active Wins).
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

promotiontailor is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    You can on most of the bigger software - I know on IA and netrefer it's possible to see individual and collective data specific to new customers. Even some independent ones can as well (eg: Active Wins).
    On IA and NR you have a player report, but as far as I remember, at least on NR it's individual

Login to one of your account, check if you can tell if you did well this month or you're previous months traffic or you had 1 or 2 players from previous months.
    Routy.app
    Manage your iGaming affiliate account and traffic.
    Track page and click level pageview, click and conversion

Cleo P is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hey fasterice9's!

In my opinion, RS is even better than hybrid. Hybrid deals have a smaller RS percentage.

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,331 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo P View Post
    Hey fasterice9's!

In my opinion, RS is even better than hybrid. Hybrid deals have a smaller RS percentage.

In theory, yes.

In reality it's another kettle of fish. I went through all the programs I worked with last week. I think almost half of them pulled out, stopped operations, closed accounts, didn't respect deals, etc.

A player has a certain value, no matter the deal. The thing is to get your share of that player value and considering all the brands folding, pulling out, increasing admin fees, going rogue, having data issues, etc it's better to get your share as fast as possible and not rely too much on life time and patience.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

Cleo P (28 June 2021), fasterice9 (26 June 2021), MMM (26 June 2021)

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,389 Times in 1,893 Posts

The thing is to get your share of that player value
    Or in broader sense the thing is to get your share of the economy itself. Which obviously is not possible through the declining niche like affiliate gambling. On the top anyone who is hedging himself against RS cheating is just making the cheating a new norm and the process of decay is thus just faster.

Not that I criticise people who rather promote at least anything for pennies and therefore sending a signals to operators that cheating really pays off, because they will get reasonably cheaper traffic when they are thieves. It is all inevitable. This is the end.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12