the problem is resolved.
it is all ok.
Printable View
the problem is resolved.
it is all ok.
Hi
I guess I'm not updated...what problem with cpays was solved?
Cheers.
Sawyer
no problem with CPays is solved... it's just delayed for another re-occurance.
All is okay until next time, helpyou this will be a recurring nightmare. Kind of like that movie Ground Hog Day. Where everyday is the same day no matter how hard you try and escape it.
Personally I had no other option but to give Cpays a get out of jail free card. Unfortunately my options were rather limited. Heaven forbid if someone was to stand up speak the truth and take proactive measures needed against Cpays.
In any case I am off their case. So all you white hat affiliates, players, and whomever else brace yourself. A new wave is coming picked up on my splicer (whatever that means?). Get ready to be bombed.
Oh yeah before I forget the major Cpays bad a## operates under aff tag gmfseAff dating back to 2005 (link:xhttp://banner.monacogoldcasino.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?gmfseAff). This would be the person chewing on your content and doing some negative seo.
Such as: xxx.usacasinolivedealers.com/ after doing some investigating there is only one conclusion.
On this note good luck!
Cheerio
greek39