Creating content strategy?
I am now 4 days in to my content creating month having my website live for about a month or so. I have now spent around 30 hours this week writing 1 500 words reviews and I am all worn out. I know this is important and I want to do it great, but looking and sites that have like 60 reviews of casinos, 100 reviews on different casino games and so on is so overwhelming (which I think is great cause that rules out the people without enough dedication).
but now having vacation spending full time writing reviews I really know it's hard work. Going back to full time on my day job will only give me time to do 1-2 reviews per day and I still have like 30 to go.
and then I have the game reviews left to do which will take another three months.
any thoughts, tips or encouraging words? Thanks in advance!