For the past 3/4 days, I keep getting this error from CWC. Is anyone else having this problem?Quote:
The system produced an internal error, please contact our support department.
Could some from Club World give a hand?
Thanks!
Printable View
For the past 3/4 days, I keep getting this error from CWC. Is anyone else having this problem?Quote:
The system produced an internal error, please contact our support department.
Could some from Club World give a hand?
Thanks!
I assume you mean the affiliate side, I've been able to log in fine just now.
Hi, thanks for reporting this.
I am not aware of any issues within CWC that could have caused this but if you do see this or anything like it in the future please take a screen shot and send it to martyn at CWC Affiliates.com so that I can chase it up.
Thanks,
Martyn
Screenshot sent. Thanks, Martyn.