Have you noticed the Links report in GSC is updating really slowly in recent months, or is this just me?
Printable View
Have you noticed the Links report in GSC is updating really slowly in recent months, or is this just me?
There have been some issues related to this reported on SE Round Table in recent months - details here: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...xed-41499.html
Cheers this report relates to a short-term glitch in the reporting back in June. I'm talking about GSC Link reports that show backlinks. This year those GSC link reports been updating every 2 months on a few sites I'm managing, when a few years ago it used to update every 2-3 weeks. Has the backlink report in GSC been updating slower for you this year as well?
I've noticed something similar, although I haven't tracked the exact intervals. On a couple of sites I monitor, the links report seems much less fresh than it used to be. I used to see new backlinks appear within a few weeks, but lately it feels like Google is batching these updates and only refreshing the data occasionally. I don't think it means Google isn't discovering the links, just that the GSC report itself has become a much slower reference point for backlink monitoring. I mostly rely on third-party tools now and use GSC links more as a general overview.
Same experience me too, delay in google console and adsense.
been like this for months I havent seen an update I thgink in about 3 months maybe 5? it's been a while.-
Yes about 3 months for us as well.