-
Delayed Payments
Hi All,
</SPAN>
Unfortunately, due to technical issues payments for May have not been processed as of yet. We are working on resolving the issue ASAP.</SPAN>
Payments are normally made between the 13th-17th of the month, but we will not be able to meet this time frame this month.
</SPAN>
If you have any question please contact your account manager or support@fortuneaffiliates.com</SPAN>
We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you, and we hope to have the issue resolved shortly! We will keep you informed of any progress on this thread.</SPAN>
Best Regards,</SPAN>
Fortune Affiliates</SPAN>
-
Thank you for the info.
I saw RedReturns did not pay, we are 17. It is you who pay now??
Thank you
-
Hi Celena,
No we don't do payments for Red Returns as of yet. They still operate on their own tags, site and system. The first payment you will receive from Fortune Affiliates will be in August and will be for the month of July.
We will be sending out email communication with more specifics regarding the migration, and how this impacts you. For more information please contact your account manager or support@fortuneaffiliates.com
Best Regards,
Fortune Affiliates
-
Thank you for your answer. I see with my manager. ;)
-
Just received payment today. Thanks for keeping us updated that there might be a delay and still delivering early!
-
Hi All,
All payments have been released as of this morning. Depending on your selected payment method most of you will have received payment instantaneously, only wire payments have an estimated 3-5 working days processing time.
Best Regards,
Fortune Affiliates
-
I'm still waiting for payment,
-
Hi SweetBet,
Could you please private message me your account details or contact details so that I can look into this for you?
Best Regards,
Fortune Affiliates
-
Hello. I've just received an email that my AM will be in touch with me very soon to resolve the issue. Thank you