-
Developing new site
Will a big hello :),
Some of you will remember me and some won't. I tell ya, over the last few years I have been like a jack in the box popping in and out lol.
Well here goes. Im not what you would call a new member as such cause I helped a lot in the past building the GPWA and sorting issues out via chat and the forum.
What I am looking at is this. I am developing a new site at the moment. I will not be saying play here because its the best or anything like it will be all down to player reviews and their ratings that will do the talking. What I would like to know (because you people know more that me now) is what you think would be the features that potential players, and players themselves would like to see the ratings on? This would also to apply to sports books and bingo etc listings aswell. I need to get this right as once I have set them and a review has been placed I am unable to change them.
Looking foward to your help
Best wishes
Pete
p.s Hi SlyCin56! Long time no speak
-
Here's my guess:
-games
-software/navigation
-no download available
-customer service
-promotions
-payment method/payout
-welcome bonus
-progressive jackpots
-loyalty scheme
-
Thanks for the reply ,
They sound like pretty good choices to me. Many thanks :)
Cheers
Pete
-
Hi Pete,
I actually have tried what you're doing on one of my sites (using the exact same software as you are, actually) - getting reviews is difficult though, even when I was offering prize draws to try and get people to write reviews. I ended up sidelining the whole user review thing - so I hope you have better luck with it than I did! :)
Also, spam can be a problem - my suggestion to you on the site is to use sh404sef and sign up to project honeypot. You can enter a key into sh404sef and it'll block any IP's from known spambots etc..
I'm very familiar with jreviews btw, so give me a shout if you need a hand with it or have any q's.
-
Hi There,
I think also you could add a 'tips betting' section, where you can give your opinion and perhaps even welcome your visitors to give their own tips or just comments, like in a blog. You can also add a 'free bets' offer section.
Good luck!
-
I would add tournaments & recurring bonuses/reload bonuses to the list
-
Wow thank you all so much for your help on this :)
I have just signed up for honeypot and about to install sh404sef (to help stop those pesky spammers).I agree its gonna be hard to get people to write reviews and stuff but I am trying to figure out some sort of incentive.. What I do not know just yet lmao
I will also add the extra parts to give people the extar info that they might be looking for.
Many thanks again to everyone.. It's much appreciated.
Pete :D