How do I generate a direct download link?
Printable View
How do I generate a direct download link?
I'll go ahead and answer this for you.....lol (maybe you should just run some of your questions by me first huh...lol )
Anyway,
After you create a campaign for a link, click on the the link that says view, (this gives you your link to go along with the banner or text link for the campaign)
On the dialog box that contains the link, below that there will be a radio button that you can select that provides the link to the direct download.
If you study 2 or 3 links you will see the pattern that changes the link from normal landing page to that of the direct download link....
The campaign id stays the same only a minor change on the link.
Intead of get/a?id=xxxxxx it will change to get/wd?id=xxxxxx
Hope that helps...
Rick
Universal4
Ah..... thanks for that! It seems that different Rival casinos do things slightly differently.
Cheers :)
Rick, thanks for helping out :)
Rick is da man :)