Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DrWinCezar is offline Private Member
    Thanks

After many many promise, they just lie! Its the frist bookie i ever seen whos used lies! They didnt pay and maybe never will pay. I will start action with my laywer and keep update here. GPWA Admin, its not fair to promote scam bookie or money are more important ? Stay away from tipbet and do not promote them. They will promise everything but when they need to pay ..they will run away!

Piotr_Tipbet is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Dear DrWinCezar!

You been informed about the way to proceed with Complaint. I can't understand why you keep posting BS about us.
    Please start your all actions, and be sure that NO ONE will be running away from you.

Here, again I am sending you all necessary information how to proceed with Complaint if you cannot understand how to proceed with that, then ask someone on Forum who has same issue like you.

(11) The Userīs data may be required by law or relevant authorities to be disclosed by Tipbet. If Tipbet believes that disclosure is necessary, Tipbet will disclose the information.
    (12) Any suspicious or fraudulent activities can be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
    XII. Complaints
    (1) In case of a complaint or an issue, the User is to contact Customer Care by email on complaints@tipbet.com, detailing the nature of the complaint. Tipbet Customer Care representatives shall reply to the User accordingly to address the issue, and will try to reply to all requests within 2 days.
    (2) If the User feels that the complaint cannot been resolved, he or she can bring the dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority by contacting the authority on http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/

Quote Originally Posted by DrWinCezar View Post
    After many many promise, they just lie! Its the frist bookie i ever seen whos used lies! They didnt pay and maybe never will pay. I will start action with my laywer and keep update here. GPWA Admin, its not fair to promote scam bookie or money are more important ? Stay away from tipbet and do not promote them. They will promise everything but when they need to pay ..they will run away!
    If you still not satisfied with answer, feel free to contact us via Phone, Skype or you may come in person, here are the details.

Name:  1142.png
Views: 121
Size:  2.5 KB

Tipbet Ltd.
    Office: +356 27791502 / Ext 597 / Fax: +356 27791505
    Level 0, 109, Sir William Reid Street Gzira, GZR 1033 Malta

http://www.tipbet.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12