littleminds is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Dream Bingo/Betway Partners not paid

Hello

Iím new to this whole affiliate for gambling world, so Iíd really appreciate some help.

In January, I was approached by someone offering me a CPA deal for a bingo website (Dream Bingo) on my blog. I did a bit of digging around and decided to go for it Ė I actually write about bingo sites anyway, so I thought why not get something out of it. Although Wagershare didnít have a great reputation (from what I could tell), CPAs seemed clear cut. I was asked to sign up through Wagershare (my account has now moved over to Betway Partners). I signed an insertion order and my bank details were taken and set up on WS/Betway Partners.

During January I received some sign ups, so in February my affiliate manager asked me to send an invoice to him. Looking at Betway partners, their payment terms are ďPayments are processed on the 10th working day of each month for the previous month's earnings, providing that payment is more than Ä100. For Bank wire payments accounts must have a minimum balance of Ä700.ď I sent my invoice over and payment was due on 5th March Ė my affiliate manager had sent me an example invoice with payment due a month later, hence where 5th March came from. Once March came around, I sent my invoice for Februaryís earnings over to my affiliate manager. I never heard anything from him, which was quite unusual, so I had a look at LinkedIn and it appears that heís no longer working for this bingo site. I have since sent another email to his email address and not received a reply.

However, it is now 6 March and I havenít received my payment. My affiliate managerís email address is @beywaypartners.com so Iím not even sure who I contact next. There is a ďcontact usĒ section on Betway Partners, but Iím not sure if I should be approaching Betway Partners or Dream Bingo? Iím not even sure how I should do it. It seems that it isnít Betway Partners who pay me, because I would have received a payment in February for Januaryís sign ups, if Iím reading their terms and conditions correctly. Should I be ringing the parent company, Win Technologies?

I would really appreciate any assistance.

Betway Partners is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi Littleminds,

We have tried to contact you but cant get through on the number registered on your affiliate account. Can you please contact us at support(at)betwaypartners(dot)com and we will be more than happy to address this for you.

Thanks,

Betway Partners