It was NO fun Renee, everyone got scared and acted like like schoolgirls all weekend!!!!
'
And i had my hopes up high for some spanking action!! lolll
Printable View
Mark, how did you know i had a strap-on waiting?....oooooh thats right, you
have been in my dungeon before!.....So, how is your hiney?? LMAOOOOO
Gabriel, are you volunteering? I will be right over with my handcuffs,
and once Rick gives me back my whip we will get this show on the
road!.......I have plenty of surprises in stored for my prisoners!!!
Blahahahahahahahahaha
Smoking,....Sheriff Anthony gave my whip to Rick before he left town....why i don't
know?....and could you please add a "taser" [spelling??] to my list of equipment, since you seem to be keeping inventory for me! lollll
Just trying to help out Mistress Giggles
I've got that scene from Pulp Fiction stuck in my head now...
Renee, you would likely also be the first spectator in line.....lol
Rick
Universal4
*sigh*
You guys know me too well :)
So much for the "Ban Hammer" now we have a "Spank Plank"
So we've been warned ekse!
LOL
I'm going to start using these on my other half.