Some incredible coverage of the eclipse here today on the BBC, well worth watching if you missed it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-31906556
Click on the 'Live Coverage' link then 'Eclipse Live' to view, fast forward to 40 mins and enjoy :)
Printable View
Some incredible coverage of the eclipse here today on the BBC, well worth watching if you missed it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-31906556
Click on the 'Live Coverage' link then 'Eclipse Live' to view, fast forward to 40 mins and enjoy :)
I'm glad I took time out to watch it, pretty impressive although it was cloudy in the UK, well where I am anyway. Nevertheless the media has got some pretty decent coverage.
How does an astronaut cut his hair?
Eclipse it :joy:
It was cloudy in Bulgaria, too - clouds disappeared an hour after the eclipse... If someone actually managed to make some good photos of it, I'd very much like to see them.
This made me lol yesterday: http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...over-london-2/ :grin::grin:
It was cloudy in Romania...I didn t see the eclipse.
I had a brilliant view here in the North of Scotland. Well worth watching - a fantastic sight!!
Too bad it was the same here in Belgium as for most of you, cloudy.
See I knew we should have all gone to Doolally's....
We do have a Lunar eclipse coming up April 4th visible here in the US and will not see a solar eclipse until August 21, 2017.
Rick
Universal4
Look up the next eclipse in your city here http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/
Hi Renee - alternative link here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...5-eclipse-live
Don't know if it was cloudy or not where I am.. But I did have a full eclipse...
I was asleep during all of it, after nearly a full night's work.. :sleeping: