Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Malikbhai is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 327 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Paysera's main bank Swedbank was raided and their CEO fired yesterday for money laundering charges.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ng-allegations

    Heads up. Tightening of screws may be coming for gambling related payments. Don't put too much money there.

  2. #22
    Malikbhai is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 327 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    When such sh*5 happens; they need an unrelated scapegoat. Gambling operations usually land the top spot for purges.

  3. #23
    FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 116 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malikbhai View Post
    When such sh*5 happens; they need an unrelated scapegoat. Gambling operations usually land the top spot for purges.
    I agree, it may affect gambling-related transfers, especially aff earnings. On the other hand, Paysera and other similar pseudo-banks have a lot of clients whos earnings come from the grey zone. If they change their mind, it would hurt them very badly.
    FreeSpins1.com - All free spins and no deposit bonuses to online and mobile casinos.

  4. #24
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 888 Times in 524 Posts

    Default

    I don`t see any reason why that should affect the daily Paysera business. They working with SEPA payments only. which makes every wire fully transparent. The companies (that are never the casinos itself) who sending money are EU based and using an EU bank account at least. Often it comes from "normal" online marketing companies (if you promote networks) - in the end, they had to reject any "online income" related payment. But they won't.

  5. #25
    FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 116 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    I don`t see any reason why that should affect the daily Paysera business. They working with SEPA payments only. which makes every wire fully transparent. The companies (that are never the casinos itself) who sending money are EU based and using an EU bank account at least. Often it comes from "normal" online marketing companies (if you promote networks) - in the end, they had to reject any "online income" related payment. But they won't.
    But REVOLUT do see... So, I will not be surprised when Paysera starts verifying/filtering such transactions...
    FreeSpins1.com - All free spins and no deposit bonuses to online and mobile casinos.

  6. #26
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 888 Times in 524 Posts

    Default

    Yeah possible! Actually it would be a great to receive every commission in BTC.
    Probably there is no exchange outside who comes with a dedicated iban and allows third party wire?

  7. #27
    FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 116 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Yes, BTC is the solution, but most of the affiliate programmes don't support payments in BTC... And one more thing, avoid sending money from BTC wallets/exchanges to banks and pseudo-banks, since such transactions are monitored and you have to provide a full documentation about the source of your BTC, transactions, etc.. really pain in da ass...
    FreeSpins1.com - All free spins and no deposit bonuses to online and mobile casinos.

  8. #28
    hgambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    With Transferwise, I experienced recently issues to receive aff commissions in their EUR bank account in Germany.

    Payments gets blocked directly by the bank and therefore never reach your Transferwise account. Some affiliation programs refuses as well to send payments to German or UK bank accounts.

  9. #29
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    3,898
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,561
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 1,008 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    would be a great to receive every commission in BTC.
    Agreed.
    I got slogged close on AU$100 last week in fees, to move US$358 (think it was), from a originating wallet (US$) >> Upay EU >> BTC - AU coinjar. Paying me in BTC directly would be great. But only 2 programs I promote offer it
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

  10. #30
    Book of Ra pPortal's Avatar
    Book of Ra pPortal is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    I use transferwise, they only offer IBAN on the Germany bank account. all other locationas are for local bank transfers only.
    I've been using transferwise for over a year now for my payments. no issues what so ever. It's a great recommendation

  11. #31
    weblev is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hey guys,

    are you aware Transferwise doens't allow gambling related businesses?

    Read here -> transferwise.com/acceptable-use-policy-inc - Gambling:


    1. Any other type of businesses related to gambling.


    Not long term solution then. Other advice?

  12. #32
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    I dont believe affiliation is related to gambling in the same way as perhaps cs:go lotto would be.

    Affiliation is pure marketing in most cases. As long as you do not have Pay N Play banners which I think only Catena Media has.


    Quote Originally Posted by weblev View Post
    Hey guys,

    are you aware Transferwise doens't allow gambling related businesses?

    Read here -> transferwise.com/acceptable-use-policy-inc - Gambling:


    1. Any other type of businesses related to gambling.


    Not long term solution then. Other advice?

  13. #33
    weblev is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm not sure.

    Does anyone talked them freely about the business? I've an account with them and when they review an account they want to go pretty deep about the business you are running. And I'm not sure what would be their reaction when you quote "gambling marketing".

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrationbird View Post
    I dont believe affiliation is related to gambling in the same way as perhaps cs:go lotto would be.

    Affiliation is pure marketing in most cases. As long as you do not have Pay N Play banners which I think only Catena Media has.

  14. #34
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,858
    Thanks
    1,204
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 1,701 Posts

    Default

    Affiliate marketing - and especially revenue share - is connected to gambling. It is directly money from gamblers.
    But it is up to you NOT to talk too much, to show them the invoices with marketing and not with players and so on.

    The compliance at those stratups is a joke, my friend, who is using revolut for getting payments for servers and he pays HW with it, had recently some deep check, because he has high turnover. After the robot or human robot there asked for more papers, he started to send there completely random and non-related papers and it was all approved right away.

    Do not tell - do not ask. For the time being it will be most likely ok, unless you are unlucky.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (8 July 2019), Triple7 (8 July 2019)

  16. #35
    weblev is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I agree with you, as I wrote on my original post "Not a long term solution" because in some cases isn't hard to find out the industry you are engaging with, you just need a Google search with the corporate name is sending you money.

    I think for medium size businesses, a classic bank solution would be needed. But not quite easy nowadays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Affiliate marketing - and especially revenue share - is connected to gambling. It is directly money from gamblers.
    But it is up to you NOT to talk too much, to show them the invoices with marketing and not with players and so on.

    The compliance at those stratups is a joke, my friend, who is using revolut for getting payments for servers and he pays HW with it, had recently some deep check, because he has high turnover. After the robot or human robot there asked for more papers, he started to send there completely random and non-related papers and it was all approved right away.

    Do not tell - do not ask. For the time being it will be most likely ok, unless you are unlucky.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to weblev For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (9 July 2019)

  18. #36
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,858
    Thanks
    1,204
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 1,701 Posts

    Default

    I misread the original post, sorry. There are no long term solutions nowadays. We can start with the lifetime revenue share...

    As I wrote, my bank, small private bank with incredible fees showed me doors, because USA is pushing against gambling everywhere (yes it makes no sense why they meddle into EU regulated business, but it is simply true from horse mouth).

    Now I have account in even smaller bank, I used to have there just relatively small bank account, and they are really great. No payment under 100K Eur needs papers, so it saves a lot of time. They even offered me to offload crypto one day. Also came some regulation about offshore companies, they came with solutions, how to do it favorably. They are in the top secure country and have even much lower basic fees, but I am leaving them nice money with various commissions. The banker answers my emails even on weekends. [No I will not recommend them, sorry.]

    So, yes, ideal is to have real relationship with the bank/banker. But it is very hard to find and to build the trust takes years. For outsiders we are from gambling and gambling is full of dirty money and it is hard to distinguish from the beginning. If you add that banks now have much lower profits because of ****** interest rates, esp. if your money is EUR, there is no wonder we are not much liked. I hate to say it, but if you want a good bank, you have to pay them for something you do not want (like I started there with buying some stupid bonds). Or do the bank hopping. Yes, the medium size businesses have the biggest problems, as usually. The small ones fly under the radar, the big ones have something interesting to offer.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    weblev (9 July 2019)

  20. #37
    dillfly2000's Avatar
    dillfly2000 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    ecoPayz
    Another for ecopays. Never missed a beat with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •