So guys it's Friday and I always like to finish the week on a happy note..
So I'm sharing with you my new favorite website www.epicfail.com,
Here's one of my favorite pics :
"Fashion Fail"
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...ongjeans-1.jpg
Printable View
So guys it's Friday and I always like to finish the week on a happy note..
So I'm sharing with you my new favorite website www.epicfail.com,
Here's one of my favorite pics :
"Fashion Fail"
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...ongjeans-1.jpg
Embed Photo: FAIL
you should also check out failblog.org if you haven't already
Wow, first time I've been to that site. I spent three hours and seen hundred's of "FAILS". I feel so much better about things! It's cyber catharsis at it's best.
Thanks for sharing the hilarious site with us :) My brother is going to love it! I'm calling him right now. He really likes this kind of stuff.
what? - the photo?
That was a photo fail for me lol, I have no idea where it went, here's another one for you : :lalala:
Edit :**Why do my pictures keep disappearing, does anyone know?**
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...nfailcap-1.jpg
ReEmbed Photo: FAIL
:-k
I can't believe I'm failing at my own 'epic fail' thread :no:
Perhaps FAIL x FAIL = EPIC WIN!
:peace:
Ok...last attempt...:anger:
Teacher fail :
Attachment 1288
Success! Although there is a part of me that is disappointed that a picture actually showed up this time...
Just for you Tom...
Attachment 1289
:joy: I'm getting the hang of this now...
Aw shucks, thanks!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...64_a60a-1.jpeg
love the ditto one :D I think i'll do this instead for Christmas to save me lots of work but put a smile on lots of faces!
Now I will just have to move into a house next to someone who is an elaborate decorator.
I know there was no photo - that's why I posted: Embed Photo: FAIL
Jeez, Renee - get with the program, already!
OK ok, my excuse is that I haven't slept for about 5 days.. :bong: