Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86
  1. #41
    Players Luck - Jamie's Avatar
    Players Luck - Jamie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Sandy Is A Nice Person

    First off i have to agree with Deara, it does not need a warning lodged to this thread.

    I can see all sides, Rhonda's and a few other members here.

    I do not think Sandy done this intentionally, I do think that Sandy should have been made aware of the situation before it was brought here to GPWA, In all fairness to Sandy as a semi new affiliate, her site isn't that old she has no chance being set upon.

    This whole situation could have been handled a little more professional than being publicly shamed which was Rhonda's intentions.

    And just before Rhonda has chance to reply to me with an attack, I am not Wayne, I am not P4K Gaming. You know who I am Rhonda, We have had many chats on the phone.

    It's Jamie, And as I am new myself, I feel setting upon sandy like this is very unprofessional, Like i said it could have been handled a different way.
    Jamie Blake
    Skype: wga-jamie


    Best online casinos - Division of Players Luck Gaming

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Players Luck - Jamie For This Useful Post:

    Boris303 (21 July 2009), Daera (20 July 2009)

  3. #42
    slotmom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I am posting this right now . I just Pm this same message to every one except Rhonda . If I missed any one I am sorry I wish for all to see . I do not feel I did any thing wrong I want to be a good affiliate for my affiliates and I thought the more I advertise my sight the more I could help my affiliates . What is the difference to me by doing a contest for email Addie's on my forum or going to other forums and posting my sight . By doing both to me is just the same asking for new sign ups to join my forum and sign up from a banner . This to me also is the same . I would not do this as a spam mer up to be a growing affiliate for my affiliate banners to do the best job I can do to make money just like any other forum . And please tell me what is the difference when you or I get a email from another forum with all there banners and advertisement ?? this contest was for who want to me to send there friends and family members a invite to my forum . I am sure if you ask all that have signed up will tell you the same thing .I did not do any thing wrong Thank you Slotmom/Sandra

    This tread has really upset me not from you but from Rhonda . I was on vacation and come back home to this my god what is wrong with her . This contest I feel was fine they where emails from friends and family mostly who has entered I told them it had to be OK to send them a invite . Who signed up knew I was sending them a invite to my forum . I don't see how that was wrong . But to let you know I was so shocked to even hear about all of this today by getting a pm in my forum from , I don't know if you could read this or not . I do apologies too you all . Yes I posted this contest but I did not think it was wrong . No one till today told me about this till I received this PM . Was this thread started my Rhonda . Well she had disliked me from day one . And I do not like her . She has offered to buy email addresses too . I am sorry I will Pm this to each and everyone of you . And post it too . I AM SORRY Slotmom
    Re: email contest
    Message sent Today at 6:47pm
    Quote: ocbf
    member is offline






    Joined: Apr 2009
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 0
    Karma: 0
    [ Exalt | Smite ]

    Quote: Hi Sandy,

    I wanted to let you know the contest your running to have other members send you there email addresses is wrong and totally unethical legally you can not transfer emails Addy's or others personal information to a third party. I suggest you remove that contest.

    I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice, this is nothing personal

    Thank You this contest is fine they are from there friends and family . These are all aproved they are not just random emails ty.



    Sandy please come to this thread

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/warning-slotmo....ils-182210.html

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slotmom For This Useful Post:

    Daera (20 July 2009)

  5. #43
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble Stop View Post
    First off i have to agree with Deara, it does not need a warning lodged to this thread.

    I can see all sides, Rhonda's and a few other members here.

    I do not think Sandy done this intentionally, I do think that Sandy should have been made aware of the situation before it was brought here to GPWA, In all fairness to Sandy as a semi new affiliate, her site isn't that old she has no chance being set upon.

    This whole situation could have been handled a little more professional than being publicly shamed which was Rhonda's intentions.

    And just before Rhonda has chance to reply to me with an attack, I am not Wayne, I am not P4K Gaming. You know who I am Rhonda, We have had many chats on the phone.

    It's Jamie, And as I am new myself, I feel setting upon sandy like this is very unprofessional, Like i said it could have been handled a different way.

    Jamie,

    first off, sandy has a forum of over 600 members and has been around since12/06. yes, sure I could of sent her a pm about it. it still doesn't make it right, and I am not slamming sandy.. where in this thread did I personally slam sandy. because I didn't... and Jamie your a new affiliate how do you know anything about slot mom....are you a member of her forum.

  6. #44
    Players Luck - Jamie's Avatar
    Players Luck - Jamie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Sandy

    Sandy,

    I beleave you when you say you have done nothing wrong. Now that you have responded the best advise i could give is, ignore those that try to raise issues that are minor and didn't really need public attention.

    This situation if handled right, Rhonda would have gotten in contact with you prior to posting this thread. Alot know that Rhonda's intentions are very motivated.

    I tell my partner alot not to respond to silly stuff, But he never listens...lol

    Keep up what your doing, Your site is great. And just learn from this and move forward.

    And rhonda, Yes I have been around a little longer than you, Just because i haven't owned my own forum for this length of time does not mean I have not been in this industry...

    Just remember, I am the one that saved you backside a few times while you were working at P4K, You have a nerve.
    I think your motive here is plain and simple, Down any site you can and try to get your own profile all high and mighty.

    I have nothing further to say to you Rhonda, Your clearl;y showing to alot of people just what you are really like. You have slammed her site, The thread title says WARNING!!!

    Sandy,

    I would take every other comment here from GPWA members and learn from it. They are good people here.
    Last edited by Players Luck - Jamie; 19 July 2009 at 9:26 pm. Reason: Yes
    Jamie Blake
    Skype: wga-jamie


    Best online casinos - Division of Players Luck Gaming

  7. #45
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livefree247 View Post
    Re: Eamil Contest For $30.
    Reply #1 on Apr 26, 2009, 10:46pm I just sent you a wad!! I have over 100,000 email adys want them all???
    Oh my! That shoots my little 10k database chance of winning out the window. Sorry, I could not help it. LOL

    100,000 emails sort of throw a different light on the situation. I'm sure they are not all friends and family on that list.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:

    sipka (21 July 2009)

  9. #46
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotmom View Post
    I am posting this right now . I just Pm this same message to every one except Rhonda . If I missed any one I am sorry I wish for all to see . I do not feel I did any thing wrong I want to be a good affiliate for my affiliates and I thought the more I advertise my sight the more I could help my affiliates . What is the difference to me by doing a contest for email Addie's on my forum or going to other forums and posting my sight . By doing both to me is just the same asking for new sign ups to join my forum and sign up from a banner . This to me also is the same . I would not do this as a spam mer up to be a growing affiliate for my affiliate banners to do the best job I can do to make money just like any other forum . And please tell me what is the difference when you or I get a email from another forum with all there banners and advertisement ?? this contest was for who want to me to send there friends and family members a invite to my forum . I am sure if you ask all that have signed up will tell you the same thing .I did not do any thing wrong Thank you Slotmom/Sandra

    This tread has really upset me not from you but from Rhonda . I was on vacation and come back home to this my god what is wrong with her . This contest I feel was fine they where emails from friends and family mostly who has entered I told them it had to be OK to send them a invite . Who signed up knew I was sending them a invite to my forum . I don't see how that was wrong . But to let you know I was so shocked to even hear about all of this today by getting a pm in my forum from , I don't know if you could read this or not . I do apologies too you all . Yes I posted this contest but I did not think it was wrong . No one till today told me about this till I received this PM . Was this thread started my Rhonda . Well she had disliked me from day one . And I do not like her . She has offered to buy email addresses too . I am sorry I will Pm this to each and everyone of you . And post it too . I AM SORRY Slotmom
    Re: email contest
    Message sent Today at 6:47pm
    Quote: ocbf
    member is offline




    Joined: Apr 2009
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 0
    Karma: 0
    [ Exalt | Smite ]
    Quote: Hi Sandy,

    I wanted to let you know the contest your running to have other members send you there email addresses is wrong and totally unethical legally you can not transfer emails Addy's or others personal information to a third party. I suggest you remove that contest.

    I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice, this is nothing personal

    Thank You this contest is fine they are from there friends and family . These are all aproved they are not just random emails ty.



    Sandy please come to this thread

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/warning-slotmo....ils-182210.html

    Sandy,


    please stop playing the victim, like you always do.... when someone calls you out on something wrong. instead of taking it as a personal attack.
    I have made a few suggestions to sandy about having way to many banners on her site ,and promoting the virtual group, and she always said I was picking on her, and why was I doing this to her......blah blah blah.

    also sandy please don't make accusations that you cant back up.I have never solicited anyone for other peoples email addresses, so don't pull that card on me. and if you have such information post it here. I'ts never been personal. I have only tried to help you, or did you forget that?
    Last edited by livefree247; 19 July 2009 at 9:45 pm.

  10. #47
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble Stop View Post
    First off i have to agree with Deara, it does not need a warning lodged to this thread.

    I can see all sides, Rhonda's and a few other members here.

    I do not think Sandy done this intentionally, I do think that Sandy should have been made aware of the situation before it was brought here to GPWA, In all fairness to Sandy as a semi new affiliate, her site isn't that old she has no chance being set upon.

    This whole situation could have been handled a little more professional than being publicly shamed which was Rhonda's intentions.

    And just before Rhonda has chance to reply to me with an attack, I am not Wayne, I am not P4K Gaming. You know who I am Rhonda, We have had many chats on the phone.

    It's Jamie, And as I am new myself, I feel setting upon sandy like this is very unprofessional, Like i said it could have been handled a different way.

    Wayne your derailing this thread its about passing on personal information to a third party. please stay on this topic and stop insulting me
    Last edited by livefree247; 19 July 2009 at 9:57 pm. Reason: spelling

  11. #48
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    This thread seems to be a personal thing between 3 or 4 people, i think the same people that were involved a previous thread that involved Jet Set Marketing and P4k which was closed and then overspilled in to another thread titled Trezz.

    Makes me wonder if the individuals involved in this will ever be able to participate in any thread on here without attacking each other all the time.
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Betpartners For This Useful Post:

    Daera (20 July 2009), giggles7p (22 July 2009), livefree247 (19 July 2009)

  13. #49
    Players Luck - Jamie's Avatar
    Players Luck - Jamie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Lol

    Here comes the professional Rhonda again, Proving my point!!!

    On the subject of honesty Rhonda, And since this has alot to do with sharing of emails, Just remember you are also the one that use to beg wayne to setup your own site with a copy of his database.

    Even as far as your recent site your on, Wayne was your best friend then, When Wayne decided not to share it he was a mongrel, and all the other names you have called him.

    I suggest focus on getting your own site running reputable instead of worry about other peoples ethics. Focus on your own, then you will be in a position to judge others.

    I agree, I am sticking up for someone who does not deserve to be attacked. I think if people first approch situations properly before publicly slamming someone then arguments wouldn't arise. I will leave it at this,

    I have know Rhonda a long time and know what she is like, Away from P4K Gaming and Wayne. Apart from her association with P4K i use to speak with her on a regular basis. I never disliked her, I just don't agree with her ethics in this business.

    And as for commenting I am Wayne, You are deluded, how about you check with GPWA Rhonda, They have already confirmed we are two different people. Wayne is not posting because he doesn't think your worth responding to.

    I am keeping on this topic of shared info, You started it and we are ALL entitled to view our opinions, Even if you do not like what you are reading. Something you have started here Rhonda about sharing info to a third party is something that you were very willing to do yourself, So i do not think that is Off Topic at all.

    You make a post here, we are more than welcome to respond with our view. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    I agree, We should all be able to post on here without slamming going, I am not slamming anyone I am merely stating what is fact. I do not dislike Rhonda, but i do think she needs to clarify things, and maybe approach things a little differently.

    .wysiwyg { FONT: 9pt Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,geneva,lucida; BACKGROUND: #fdfdfd; COLOR: #0d1e3e } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle }
    Quote Originally Posted by livefree247 View Post
    Sandy,


    please stop playing the victim, like you always do.... when someone calls you out on something wrong. instead of taking it as a personal attack.
    I have made a few suggestions to sandy about having way to many banners on her site ,and promoting the virtual group, and she always said I was picking on her, and why was I doing this to her......blah blah blah.

    also sandy please don't make accusations that you cant back up.I have never solicited anyone for other peoples email addresses, so don't pull that card on me. and if you have such information post it here. I'ts never been personal. I have only tried to help you, or did you forget that?

    Also to comment to sandy publicly, that Rhonda has never tried to get hold of peoples info is a mere lie. So in saying Sandy doesn't have proof there is proof out there Rhonda, in your own posts and comments you have made regarding your experience with P4K. What you do as you say is your business, But that also stands for others too. Respect that and move on.
    Last edited by Players Luck - Jamie; 19 July 2009 at 10:41 pm. Reason: Added more comments
    Jamie Blake
    Skype: wga-jamie


    Best online casinos - Division of Players Luck Gaming

  14. #50
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Oh my! That shoots my little 10k database chance of winning out the window. Sorry, I could not help it. LOL

    100,000 emails sort of throw a different light on the situation. I'm sure they are not all friends and family on that list.

    LoL Robin!!

  15. #51
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livefree247 View Post

    Darea, what about ex forum owners sending there database of emails, is that ok?
    I never said this was ok or not ok.

    I said that I think this is no worst or different then giving a casino emails to people you know in a refer-a-friend promotion. I also said that I wouldn't appreciate my email being given.

    I think if people were complaining here because they were receiving unwanted spam because of this contest, then that would be a problem. But if no one complains, then maybe no one has a problem or is being referred that didn't want to be referred. I haven't ever seen anyone complain that Slotmom was sending out spam.
    Last edited by Daera; 20 July 2009 at 12:08 am.

  16. #52
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Slotmom pm'ed me and said she has been on vacation and just came back and found out about this thread. Mind you, the thread is now several pages and many posts deep. If I was her I would be quite upset to find out that someone had a problem with some contest I was running only after returning from vacation and finding a thread as long as this one is already.

    I don't think this is the fair or right way to solve things. I do think that it's just common curtesy to contact the person you have a problem with first, and give them a chance to explain or rectify things before matters are posted on public forums.

    Slotmom never got the opportunity to explain or rectify anything, or know there was a problem until after this is posted and had many replies.

    Things don't get changed if you don't go to the person you have the problem with and give them a chance to change things first.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daera For This Useful Post:

    Boris303 (21 July 2009)

  18. #53
    Players Luck - Jamie's Avatar
    Players Luck - Jamie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts

    Thumbs up Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Daera View Post
    Slotmom pm'ed me and said she has been on vacation and just came back and found out about this thread. Mind you, the thread is now several pages and many posts deep. If I was her I would be quite upset to find out that someone had a problem with some contest I was running only after returning from vacation and finding a thread as long as this one is already.

    I don't think this is the fair or right way to solve things. I do think that it's just common curtesy to contact the person you have a problem with first, and give them a chance to explain or rectify things before matters are posted on public forums.

    Slotmom never got the opportunity to explain or rectify anything, or know there was a problem until after this is posted and had many replies.

    Things don't get changed if you don't go to the person you have the problem with and give them a chance to change things first.

    I guess this sums it up really, I feel for Sandy alot. All i can really say is onward and upward, Learn from this and grow stronger and better.
    Jamie Blake
    Skype: wga-jamie


    Best online casinos - Division of Players Luck Gaming

  19. #54
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,839
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 7,878 Times in 4,967 Posts

    Default

    I also agree that she should have an opportunity to respond.

    That does not change my opinion that emails should never be collected by anyone in a method that the recipient is not involved.

    This goes for refer-a-friend, it goes for the sites that do e-greeting cards, and any other method of compiling email addresses without request by direct contact with the recipient.

    My only posts in this thread deal with that issue.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Daera (22 July 2009), giggles7p (22 July 2009), livefree247 (20 July 2009)

  21. #55
    someone31 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Mean Post

    It is obvious that Rhonda, you have issues with Slotmom and I personally read it as an attack on her and her forum. I agree that Slotmoms forum is a little flashy but if you don't like it THEN DON'T GO THERE! For heavens sake Rhonda your comments about slotmom being a grown woman and should know better ( for posting a contest on her site) you have clearly shown that you are are not and maybe should take your own advise. If you had a problem with her contests/forum or even her you should have had the common sense to contact her directly and not try to humiliate her site publically. That is just plain old nasty, hurtful and mean.

    Slotmom, it is your site and do as you wish with it. Just as all other affiliates do. Rhonda has given your site alot of advertisement you should thank her. I am sure you have had alot of hits since she started this post. I do not know much about being an affiliate but I do know about depositing and how to click on banners for affiliates to make $$.

    I do not know either one of you Rhonda or Slotmom but from reading the last 6 pages I know whos site i would sign up to and become a depositing player from their banners. I don't know if Rhonda has her own site but because of the kind of person she has displayed that she is I would not want to be a member of an affiliate who is just plain MEAN. Im off to Slotmom's site to sign up.

  22. #56
    Players Luck - Jamie's Avatar
    Players Luck - Jamie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts

    Thumbs up Great

    Quote Originally Posted by someone31 View Post
    It is obvious that Rhonda, you have issues with Slotmom and I personally read it as an attack on her and her forum. I agree that Slotmoms forum is a little flashy but if you don't like it THEN DON'T GO THERE! For heavens sake Rhonda your comments about slotmom being a grown woman and should know better ( for posting a contest on her site) you have clearly shown that you are are not and maybe should take your own advise. If you had a problem with her contests/forum or even her you should have had the common sense to contact her directly and not try to humiliate her site publically. That is just plain old nasty, hurtful and mean.

    Slotmom, it is your site and do as you wish with it. Just as all other affiliates do. Rhonda has given your site alot of advertisement you should thank her. I am sure you have had alot of hits since she started this post. I do not know much about being an affiliate but I do know about depositing and how to click on banners for affiliates to make $$.

    I do not know either one of you Rhonda or Slotmom but from reading the last 6 pages I know whos site i would sign up to and become a depositing player from their banners. I don't know if Rhonda has her own site but because of the kind of person she has displayed that she is I would not want to be a member of an affiliate who is just plain MEAN. Im off to Slotmom's site to sign up.

    Great....LMAO

    Now Rhonda will accuse me or Wayne for posting that....
    Jamie Blake
    Skype: wga-jamie


    Best online casinos - Division of Players Luck Gaming

  23. #57
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    This thread is supposed to be about 3rd parties unauthorized to give email addys (which I don't think should happen). There is so much underlying personal stuff I don't know where one issue ends and another begins or how to respond anymore.

    Good luck.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Daera (22 July 2009), GamTrak (20 July 2009), giggles7p (22 July 2009), livefree247 (20 July 2009)

  25. #58
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    I agree. Either we discuss that or call it a day and let them work it out. Good luck to all you guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    This thread is supposed to be about 3rd parties unauthorized to give email addys (which I don't think should happen). There is so much underlying personal stuff I don't know where one issue ends and another begins or how to respond anymore.

    Good luck.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (22 July 2009), livefree247 (20 July 2009)

  27. #59
    spookieyme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    this is crazy everyone crying because of her contest,this is HER FORUM QUOTE NOT YOURS why do you want to make a huge issue out of it.if you recieve an invite to join you dont have to open it, and isn t there a delete button,in your email .and as for the one that started whinning like a baby , what are you scared her forum will do better than yours.go run your own, let her do her thing.andyou surleyneed grow up and act responiable, and stop trashing others,how is it hurting you to begin with. all i see is pure jealousy,

  28. #60
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    all i see is pure jealousy
    Certainly not as simple of being jealous otherwise we would all just fire up email auto bot, email producer, automate email and send out millions of emails and take our chances. But we don't because I think everyone hates spam email because it is nuisance, dangerous, and very disrespectful know matter who you are.

    Anyway I lost the intent of this thread and have nothing more to add.

    greek39

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    livefree247 (21 July 2009)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •