You all just have to go read this News story i wrote up this morning, i am so freaking proud of it i must share! lolllll
Here is the link..
http://www.casinoscamreport.com/online-gambling-news/
Let me know what ya think! lol
Pat
Printable View
You all just have to go read this News story i wrote up this morning, i am so freaking proud of it i must share! lolllll
Here is the link..
http://www.casinoscamreport.com/online-gambling-news/
Let me know what ya think! lol
Pat
Very well done. Wait for the call from the NYT. :)
Nicely Written!
Good job with the article, iMEGA could made a good fight in here. No chances of backing up.:clap:
Thanks so much for the feedback! I love my freaking job..lol
I don't know which article you read, but they are all mine, but the funny one was the one titled, Most Outrageous Gambling Stories for 2010.....I just loved that one..lol
THanks again...
Cheers
Pat
Very nice very nice!
So they gave the guy 6 months to play poker like a mad man... Now he is in jail... At least he got those last 6 months!:rockon:
LOL, Can you believe that story! lol.....unbelievable...I don't understand how the judge fell for that deal given the fact that this guy lost $440,000 of his victims money, which just proves he sucked at playing poker!! LOLLLLLL
Thanks for reading.
Pat
Great articles Pat! :clap:
I loved every single article giggles. You rock ! :joy:
We all know you are talented :eyebrow:
...and the article is fantastic!
Great article giggles. I didn't know about the "self excluded" player who lost out on the jackpot. If they let him risk his money they should certainly pay the player. They should have had safegaurds against him making deposits. I think they just didn't want to pay him.
Some more stroking then:
:praise: All Hail Giggles :praise:
:flowerapplause: :flowerapplause: :flowerapplause:
Nice work Pat!