Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    I am still waiting for a payment of around 1600 euros for February 2012. Of course, I sent an email and of course no one replied. I don't really care for emails as long as they pay, but this combination (no payment and no reply) seems like trouble. They did not even calculate the amount due.
    What I found today on another site is that they are closing all affiliate accounts (I can't post links yet!) - not sure what to say about it.
    I was always payed by Expekt but this month is a bit odd...
    Last edited by iso2009; 27 March 2012 at 1:42 pm.

  2. #42
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

  3. #43
    Teuk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    I am still waiting for a payment of around 1600 euros for February 2012. Of course, I sent an email and of course no one replied. I don't really care for emails as long as they pay, but this combination (no payment and no reply) seems like trouble. They did not even calculate the amount due.
    What I found today on another site is that they are closing all affiliate accounts (I can't post links yet!) - not sure what to say about it.
    I was always payed by Expekt but this month is a bit odd...
    http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...-accounts.html

    **** that ****..

  4. #44
    Schankwart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Did anyone already contact Malta's LGA to take a stance in this regard? Expekt have a large office in Malta and I would not expect them to change their jurisdiction if they indeed just want to switch software providers.

  5. #45
    Teuk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Anybody got february payments?

  6. #46
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    I did not. However, they finally put up the amount due. Over 2,5k due now

  7. #47
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    this is taken from their website:
    Licences:
    Sportsbetting:
    Gibraltar

    Casino and Games:
    Gibraltar

    Poker:
    Kahnawake

    Betclic is registred in Gibraltar. However:
    "'Non regulatory issues'

    Customers occasionally wish to complain about matters that the regulator does not directly supervise as they are not directly related to the actual gambling, or may even be undertaken for the operator by a third party. These include complaints about chat room members, chat room staff, affiliate payments and 'spam'. Whilst we have an interest in the wider activities and reputation of our licence holders, and will take note of such matters and may bring them to their attention if you have not, we will not normally examine such complaints in any detail.

    from here: http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotega...o-complainants

    If the really stopped the payments and are plannig to screw everybody up, if we act togheter there will be more chances to see our money.
    Last edited by iso2009; 9 April 2012 at 8:47 am.

  8. #48
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Someone deleted my other post, no reason given.

  9. #49
    Teuk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    I did not. However, they finally put up the amount due. Over 2,5k due now
    I see they have paid now so 2-3 days and we see is there money in my bank.

  10. #50
    sunstorm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    well, a couple months ago I had the same issue. they're also difficult to get in touch with

  11. #51
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Expekt shows now the amount due was paid on April 10. No money in the bank so far. It usually takes 2-3 days maximum to receive wires from any bookmaker I work with. Anyone received the February payments in the bank account?

  12. #52
    Robban76 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    Expekt shows now the amount due was paid on April 10. No money in the bank so far. It usually takes 2-3 days maximum to receive wires from any bookmaker I work with. Anyone received the February payments in the bank account?

    I got my money for February today. Better late then never

  13. #53
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Got the money today. Now waiting for the March payment

  14. #54
    Schankwart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Are they still planning to close all affiliate accounts once the February/ March payments have been issued?

  15. #55
    Romulus1970's Avatar
    Romulus1970 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I read on several forums that Expekt will close and move to another affiliate program. All affiliate accounts close and will lose all the players.

  16. #56
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    when I try to login from here: http://affiliates.expekt.com/affiliates/login.aspx
    it says:
    Your account is currently inactive


    ))


    I hope this is just an error.

  17. #57
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    when I try to login from here: http://affiliates.expekt.com/affiliates/login.aspx
    it says:
    Your account is currently inactive


    ))


    I hope this is just an error.
    I can log in mate, think it is only a matter of time before we all get screwed over here

  18. #58
    Romulus1970's Avatar
    Romulus1970 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    I can log in mate, think it is only a matter of time before we all get screwed over here
    I still login, but is a metter of time....

  19. #59
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    They still owe me money. We must do something about it.

  20. #60
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    They still owe me money. We must do something about it.
    what can we do, they don't answer emails and Betclic who own them now give the silent treatment over it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •