baldidiot is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,319 Posts

Default Expert Poker Writer Needed

It's been quite a while since I did anything with poker, and whilst I'm not planning on getting back into it I do need some poker content for a couple of old sites I'm redeveloping. I also need to know what the heck has been happening, so hopefully will kill two birds with one stone.

So... I'm after someone who really, really knows their stuff as we're after a detailed guide to poker networks past and present - including who closed, who became how, and why it happened. I also need guides on networks (not sites) who are available to various countries - specifically the UK, US, Canada and Australia (maybe a general one for europe as well).

You'll probably struggle with this if you don't already have a good grasp of the niche. Please only get in touch if you know you can do this, or if you can recommend someone.

Should be a decent-ish chunk, maybe 20k words.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Thanks

How soon do you need this? Within a month? Would you pay in installments? I've been keeping up with the industry. I still play from time to time. It has basically been going more towards a recreational poker model.

I was using a HUD (HM1) on Stars which you can no longer use. Although apparently HM2/PT4 is still compatible. But basically the future of online poker will be no HUDs, lack of table selection, higher rake, other new games to attract recreational players, and other things to improve their bottom line and to make it less attractive to poker pros.

But it's a fine balance, as serious players would make up a large chunk of their customer base (I would imagine?). In recent news, high-stakes pro Phil Galfond announced he would be launching a new online poker site that will cater to non-US players, since he is frustrated with the direction Stars is taking.

Carl99 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Experienced Poker Writer

Hello,
    Prior to my time as a writer and even during that period I was also a full time online poker player. I have written articles for numerous poker magazines like Poker Pro Europe, Online Poker Pro, Bluff Europe and the WPT and have just restarted writing for Bluff Europe again during the past week. I also wrote for the 2+2 online poker magazine as well a few years ago.
    I have several published books including “Winning Cash Game Poker” which can be seen on Amazon and have over a hundred articles archived on the Hendon Mob website alone.
    I have also recently worked for Bodog Asia as a poker writer and 888poker along with the sports betting website Monsterbet. In the past I have worked for Bwin as well as for Cake Poker and Pokerheaven online card rooms as both a poker pro and poker writer and so I am well briefed with online poker and online gaming full stop having worked with numerous companies in various capacities.
    I am currently the chief poker writer at the Pokersite Coaching website but I am looking to get back into writing full time once again. You can also see my blog at Pokersharkpool.

Regards

Carl Sampson

Carl99 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi Baldidiot,

It seems that I cannot send you a PM because of the forum rules, could you e-mail me at sharkpooldean at yahoo. co . uk

Ladiepre is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I have written over 1000 published articles about online poker and pokies, slots. I actually joined several gambling forums to learn more about the industry and would love to provide you with my services. Kindly get in touch via Skype: Ladiepre0103 and we will talk everything from formatting, type of content to pricing.

Best Regards,
    Preciate

baldidiot is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,319 Posts

We have someone on this now, thanks.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

Ladiepre (3 November 2016)

PROFRBcom is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 743 Posts

Hijacking this thread. We are also in need of a poker news writer at Professional Rakeback. Focus will be primarily on state and federal law news, as well as highlighting promotions. Preferably an American as we focus mainly on the offshore, US-friendly poker sites, and first hand knowledge of those sites is a big plus.

Looking for someone on a long-term basis with bi-weekly pay. If you write in broken English, we are not interested.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

We have bullet-proof revenue-share deals on online poker networks that:
    A) no longer allow them
    B) do not like winning poker players
    C) charge insane fees

Interested in a sub deal?

Ladiepre is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Please check your PM.
    Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that really isn't you...so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place."-Unknown

BestPokerBonus is offline Brand New Member
    Thanks

How many writers do you need?