Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tal84s View Post
    Well I can still login to their system but I had this morning another chat with them and again I was told that they are going to close their affiliation department.
    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Magnificent! There's nothing on GPWA.
    They could come to warn the affiliates!
    Interesting, ...
    They have time to chat with cake and tea aside the monitor, but no time to fulfill their Code of Conduct and write here. Does GPWA has a 30 day money back guarantee?

And if I will hear one more time the word "department", then I promise, I will really call the mental asylum.

90%+ of all programs contains 2-5 persons. That's all. So, two rooms and a dozen "departments"?

However, I will now go to my animal department. After having some tea in the department of fluid absorption, I will think about if it is not better to resign from this business, from all this insanity with opening a shop for handpicked pralines from Belgium.

Leopold

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 May 2017), celena (26 May 2017), Mike13 (29 May 2017), Triple7 (26 May 2017)

MannyBetting is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

After having some tea in the department of fluid absorption, I will think about if it is not better to resign from this business, from all this insanity with opening a shop for handpicked pralines from Belgium.

Leopold
    Please let me know when your shop is open, I like pralines. Just be sure you don't close it the week after.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MannyBetting For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 May 2017), celena (26 May 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 May 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ UPDATE ON THE FAIR PLAY PARTNERS SCANDAL +++

Verified named sources confirms, this is Point Affiliates 2.0!

Again, coveytous scalawags played with people as if they are toys.
    If a program don't make them rich within some weeks, then they throw it away as if it is dirt.
    The only dirt are the people who first gave money to open this program and can't wait to be rich with it, because they have no other life-time achievement to show, only to speculate into the blue without any patience.

The complete ordinary staff, that means Carmel, John and Lauri are innocent and cannot be blamed for anything!
    They have been fired by coveytous scalawags after an insane short time, but they did nothing wrong.
    The disgusting shadow owners should be tarred and feathered.
    Hopefully, they paid an annual fee and not only for one quarter.

I hereby declare the owners of Fair Play Partners hostile and evil and the ordinary staff to be heros.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 26 May 2017 at 12:01 pm. Reason: John and Lauri also added as victims

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 May 2017), Anthony (26 May 2017), celena (26 May 2017), ocreditor (28 May 2017)

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,724 Posts

Due to the circumstances we have suspended Fair Play's sponsorship (of course). We will keep the forum open for now in order to notify affiliates of the situation. Hopefully we will be able to provide additional information.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (26 May 2017), celena (26 May 2017), Progger (26 May 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 May 2017), Zuga (29 May 2017)

Progger is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

Does GPWA has a 30 day money back guarantee?

I hope not

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 May 2017), celena (26 May 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 May 2017)

sportnbetting is offline Private Member
    Thanks

My affiliate account just got approved few minutes ago...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sportnbetting For This Useful Post:

celena (26 May 2017)

Thanks

how many "fairplay don't pay affiliates" can i read in the next weeks ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

celena (27 May 2017)

John Fair Play is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Afternoon All

Firstly, I would like to apologies for the delay in replying to this thread. I can 100% say that we have not closed down the Fairplay Partners Affiliation Program or the website and it is business as usual, we are in the process of completely restructuring the way we will run the affiliates department to make sure that our affiliates get the best offers and support that they need.

So over the next few day and weeks you will see the changes to the program, if you have any question please feel free to contact us at affiliates@fairplay.partners.

Regards

Jeremy
    Head of Marketing
    Last edited by John Fair Play; 29 May 2017 at 10:50 am.

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Fair Play View Post
    Afternoon All

Firstly, I would like to apologies for the delay in replying to this thread. I can 100% say that we have not closed down the Fairplay Partners Affiliation Program or the website and it is business as usual, we are in the process of completely restructuring the way we will run the affiliates department to make sure that or affiliates get the best offers and support that they need.

So over the next few day and weeks you will see the changes to the program, if you have any question please feel free to contact us at affiliates@fairplay.partners.

Regards

Jeremy
    Head of Marketing
    So... what you're saying is that things are going to be "different" compared to the current terms? What was wrong with the "old" way things were being done? What triggered the restructuring? And when did you change your name from John to Jeremy?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

celena (29 May 2017), Mike13 (29 May 2017), Roulette Zeitung (29 May 2017), Zuga (29 May 2017)

FairPlay Partners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi Shay

We will be looking at the offers and what we can do to make the experience better for you as an affiliate. This will include deals, the affiliate tool and the marketing material that we offer to you. I was only able to reply using the old account, this is being changed with the administrator at the GPWA so that i will be responding with my own account as soon as possible.

Hope this answers the questions.

Regards

Jeremy

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,724 Posts

I spoke on the phone with Jeremy. He will be the main contact for Fair Play for the time being. Feel free to contact him with any questions regarding the program, his GPWA username is: FairPlay Partners

We will continue to monitor the situation, if any affiliates have any issues please let us know.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (29 May 2017), celena (29 May 2017), Roulette Zeitung (29 May 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

+++ Emergency Alert +++

Fairplay Partner's Psyop launched after purge has finished!

Shay: "And when did you change your name from John to Jeremy?"

Earlier today, unauthorized hostile takeover of John's GPWA account by a guy who calles himself "Jeremy" (Post #28 in this thread). Only later he opened his own account.

Purge of core staff, that means Carmel, John and Lauri, who worked hard for more than two months from the beginning, was planned!

===> http://fpbets.com/#career

Everyone on this planet, from Antartica to Spitsbergen knows, everyone knows, Carmel is a honest and good guy and there is no reason, that John and Lauri can't be viewed in the same light.

If any GPWA representative or any forum member has any objections to this statement then she/he shall now call it out.

If one fires the staff, that quasi founded the program and cared it like a baby, only to possibly give less qualified successors a worst contract to save some bucks, then everyone in this industry should boycott this program.

Perhaps in this case we are not talking about a rich russian oligarch who played with people like toys as it was the case with Point Affiliates. Perhaps this time we are talking about financially weak layabouts, who probably cannot pay the wage, what should an affilate keep in mind when it comes to his payouts in the future. But in my opinion only a catatonic fogey would work with this so called "company".

To be clear for now and forever: You can't make Carmel look bad and believe, I will be silent!

This was my closing for today. Normally I would relax in the garden until 1. June as announced, but for people like Carmel I would stand up in the middle of the night.

This sentence from "Jeremy" who first hijacked an account from another person and only later opened his own, says it all: "it is business as usual, we are in the process of completely restructuring the way we will run the affiliates department"

Business as usual, huh?

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 29 May 2017 at 1:59 pm.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (29 May 2017), celena (29 May 2017)

Thanks

but,why fairplay join gpwa ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

celena (29 May 2017)

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,693 Posts

I think that the affiliation department skipped a lot of training at this group when they brought on their entirely new staff. With that in mind, I will offer some education:

1. You may want to contribute to the forum a bit before sending out a "cooperation request". I do not know you, Mr Affiliate Manager and have no reason to cooperate.

2. If I were to be receptive to cooperate with someone new, you might have noticed that I specialize in bingo and as such, you might want to propose offering something to me that is appropriate to my focus.

3. You might also want to ensure that you're proposing a product that is licenced in my target jurisdiction. I am UK focused and your offerings do not have the required licence to operate legally in the jurisdiction that is my focus.

4. IF you actually, no wait - truly visited my website to discern that I "am following a very good principle of work" and you paid attention to what you saw, you would have concluded that we are unable to work together. The lesson here is that if you are trying to warm the contact by visiting their website then pay attention. If you are trying to deceive someone by saying you've visited their website, then that will fall into lesson 5.

5. Please please please be honest with your current and potential partners. For example, do not tell them that you've visited their website and concluded stuff if you have not in fact visited their website. I realize there is a lot of corner cutting and dishonesty in this industry. Many, many companies in the industry lack honesty and integrity. Do not copy that. Instead, pay attention to the few that are honest. It will be easier to stand out if you're in the smaller group rather than part of the larger group. As such, I'd respect you and your program more if you came at me via PM this morning with the claim "I know nothing about you but I need to make contacts. You're logged in right now and post a lot, so I am reaching out. Can we work together?" rather than with an opening that is not exactly truthful in nature.

While there are many other lessons to learn in this industry, the above five points will provide you with an honest foundation.

Regards,

"Professor" Shay

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

CarmelS (5 August 2017), celena (4 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (4 August 2017), tal84s (4 August 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am of the opinion that "Professor Shay" is a good fighter name.
    Here in Germany, a professor also enjoys a high reputation, like a fireman.
    And you fulfills all the requirements for such a name.

Imagine, you would be on the other side of the possibilities and your fighter name could be e.g. "Maniac Marc" or "Bitch Fraudnanda".

That would be terrible.

Leopold

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (16 August 2017), celena (16 August 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12