Hi -
Can anyone recommend a plug in to add FAQ schema to a site?
Thanks,
Mark
Printable View
Hi -
Can anyone recommend a plug in to add FAQ schema to a site?
Thanks,
Mark
FAQs is great idea but recently we added it to top-pages and after indexing our clicks and impressions decreased and casino rating disappears too. So we decided to remove schema microstructure.
You can use Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin offers lots of SEO functionality for WordPress users.
We have been using Yoast for the FAQ. Works as advertised and the FAQ-s show up in Google search results.
Tip - try to incorporate links in your FAQ as this may balance out the decrease in CTR. Personally I don't like the clutter it presents in serps. Focussing on your titles and desc. has proven a more effective method in CTR. Small sidenote: this does work when you focus on bonuses. A direct link to the landing page of the casino from your bonus faq, is a method I would focus on instead of cramping your site full of useless faqs.
I use WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO, it works well but don't expect lots of extra clicks, Google decides which sites to include in the results. If you already have a high ranking website then I think your more likely to be shown.
We've used in some projects Yoast for the FAQ, however also we noticed that once we added FAQ, some of the ratings were disappearing from search results. Not sure if that was connected - but just heads up if you try it.
You can simply add it inside your theme's code by following the markup here > https://developers.google.com/search...-types/faqpage
One note - be careful with what content you're putting there. If you add many links or images or aggressive CTAs inside the FAQ answers they might not appear.
I've used Ultimate Blocks in the past. Quick to setup and use.
We are using YOAST FAQ. I do like its functionality. Besides, even with free version it looks great and can be customizable.
yoast FAQ does the job.. not pretty but fast and simple to use.