Can anyone recommend a free web hosting service, that doesn't have banners, allows your own URL and works with Wordpress?
Thanks
Printable View
Can anyone recommend a free web hosting service, that doesn't have banners, allows your own URL and works with Wordpress?
Thanks
So how does the host make any money in order to pay the bills and keep the service alive for you and your visitors?
Rick
Universal4
Try this hosting xhttp://www.000webhost.com/. I tried it, it doesn't have banners, allows your own urls, and I know it works with Joomla, so probably it works with Wordpress too.
But I prefer to use paid hosting, because this free hosting was offline very often.
hi i wish to add my experience here .i hosted my site here xnynz.com here they provide
free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them
i choose ultimate hosting plan for my sites for which they provide me
Unlimited Space+ & Bandwidth!
1000 Email Accounts2
Unlimited MySQL Databases
here we can Enhance our site with today's hottest hosting applications and utilities.
they also provide many other services like domain transfer,domain registration etc... at
reasonable cost.i felt happy with their service.
spend 7 bucks a month at justhost.com
Learn something new everyday. I've never heard that word, "freemium". So I Googled and wahlah! From Wikipedia,
"Freemium is a business model that works by offering a game, product or service free of charge (such as software, web services or other) while charging a premium for advanced features, functionality, or related products and services".
Now that makes sense.
What about wordpress.org? Pretty sure that works with wordpress! ;)
Sanjith,
Do you own that hosting site/front?
I am not sure who owns the backend...but that particular customer service number is on many many hosting fronts...
Rick
Universal4
Hi Phil,
How come you're looking for this? Your sites look professional, surely you have a server or shared space somewhere for them?
If it's of interest, I can give you space on an EU server for free in return for a homepage text link.
I can give you whatever email, FTP, MySQL dbs etc you need and the server has all the standard stuff installed.
Bandwidth is not an issue within reason - if you're getting >10K uniques a day then you'll probably want a dedicated server anyway.
If you want a dedicated IP address I would want £20 per year.
If you know what you're doing this should be fine - if you need a lot of tech support you're better off paying.
Sanjith, your spam is laughably transparent. Come back when you have something to contribute.
I wouldn't even consider it. There are many inexpensive, but good hosting companies to choose from.