BiggDawgg is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Free Poker League for your website

Hello, I run an online poker league and I am offering it to other websites and forums free of charge. All you have to do is add a line of code to a blank page within your website and our league rules, leader boards, game info, and league points calculator will be right on your website. Your members will never have to come to my website or share their email address or other info with us. The only info of theirs that we use is their poker room username which we get from the tournament lobby. They can even join the poker room that we play at through your own affiliate link. Any cash prizes they win are transfered directly to their player accounts. If you are interested you can see what we offer here http://bit.ly/whl-partners or feel free to contact me if you want more info.

BiggDawgg is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thank you to those who have taken advantage of this offer .. our league players won over $16,700 in our first year running and this year promises to be even bigger

kamrald is offline New Member
    Thanks

This is really amazing and interesting website which provide better information about free poker league. moreover its also give better description about how to play the game as well as the rules of the game. really this is beneficial website.

KatrinaLinks is offline Public Member
    Thanks

where the code can be placed on the site?