Take a look at this amazing vehicle!
It NEVER fall over due to its self-balancing. This is the future of transportation.
https://www.facebook.com/GIGadgets.Fans/?fref=nf
Enjoy !
Printable View
Take a look at this amazing vehicle!
It NEVER fall over due to its self-balancing. This is the future of transportation.
https://www.facebook.com/GIGadgets.Fans/?fref=nf
Enjoy !
I like this one more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsUfUDm5AGk
Rick
Universal4
The second one i understand, the first one I just can't wrap my mind on how it works. Amazing.
I immediately thought of "The Jetsons" when I saw the second video. It's amazing how far technology has come.
The first one looks like it's a prototype - the small thing is stable - the bigger one looks like it has some dents in it in the garage?
I'm not convinced that putting large balancing weights as ballast in the bottom means never fall over - or helps for fuel efficiency?
Still I'd love to see / drive one for real ...
:joy:
The second one is a cool ... but just a set of pixels ... oh.
:anger:
The future is terrifying.
"Stanford's robot can fly, climb and perch on walls. The best drone for surveillance missions."
Well, "surveillance missions" are not the right words.
Best drone for inconspicuous "assassination missions" in the future to eliminate domestic critics and to weaken foreign governments.
Perhaps this tool will be used right now, because nothing exist that is not of interest for military and intelligence services.
This has always been the case and is sadly always likely to be so.
Leopold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhLW1eq8eM
Amazing how it claiming!
They still have to work on improving power supply.
Thanks Leopold
Looks like something out of the Tron Movies