PartnerJ is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Gambling Network for sale

Gamblex.net (www.gamblex.net) is offered for sale.

The site was established in 2006, it has worked with a number of advertisers in gambling and a number of publishers in gambling/sports/entertainment

Most of campaigns have been targeted to European geos.

Gamblex.net can be well used as a catalyst of ad campaigns due to the functionality of the adserver system (over 15 targeting options, extensive reports, billing system) and the experience on the market with some of the well known gambling companies

For more information please pm or write to partnership@gamblex.net

brean78 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I would have thought with the adwords ban on gambling ads this site would be raking it in. Why is it up for sale?

Thanks

Hi, thank you for the question. I would say the key answer is that the company is changing its orientation towards technology rather than just offering advertising.

The network was mainly a test of the www.adgine.net technology - key product of the company (ad serving technology offering ultimate targeting options, ability to work with any industry and create any size of networks). Another aspect was that all of the publishers as well as advertisers were driven by efforts of one person only. A larger company needs to get this network and develop it into a venture known around the globe. I know the potential and it is real.

For more information - please PM

Thanks

You can request the information about the project, experience with some of the brands/gambling fields and other information.

This is a serious offer and I am looking forward to speaking to people with a serious interest