Accurazy is offline New Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Gambling portal ilegal in my country

Hi all, I am from Spain.
    In my country there isn any law about online poker, so, online poker is "alegal".
    In addition gambling laws and criteria are made by AuntonomeCommunity. For example in barcelona is ilegal to make offline marketing but in Madrid is legal to offline poker marketing.

So I like to create a company of poker, based on serious online portal, only in affiliate system.

Can somebody help me?
    -Request: _ International an European laws about poker an promoting poker
    -Legal situation of online poker marketing company

Thanks

alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I don't know the laws but we held an event in Madrid for Spanish iGaming affiliates and 300+ there in addition to Leo Margets and there wasn't any "fear" that this was illegal. My advice is speak with the affiliate managers at companies like Everest, EgamingOnline.com, Party Poker and 888 as they all exhibited at the show and will know what the laws are.

In addition come to our event next year it is free for affiliates and you will learn a lot - The old site was www.iGBEspana.com We will update with new dates soon
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

Accurazy is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Sorry but.

I was there, I was in IGBSpain. NO one say that sorry. Actually was completely ilegal an I have to know where is legal. Maybe in england?

I dont know how to make a result of my job, I have a lot of problems to create a company because legality is very closed...

Thanks for your response but i was on 3 day event IGB an no one say that, An affiliate becomes a problem.

My company proyect was similar to raketherake.com but orientate to Spanish sector.

Any help will be awared.