My friend's girlfriend kept complaining that he never takes her anywhere expensive. So he took her to the gas station.
People in the US know what I mean! LOL
Printable View
My friend's girlfriend kept complaining that he never takes her anywhere expensive. So he took her to the gas station.
People in the US know what I mean! LOL
Anybody knows where do you find the most expensive gas per gallon?? My guess would be England, just because overall its so expensive
Quote:
I recall filling up my gas hog muscle car for 55 cents a gallon. Also remember my Dad paying 34.9 cent/gallon. Ok, I dated myself but "Those were the days".
Chips made me laugh and think of an old school song that fits just perfectQuote:
Cigs for 40 cents a pack too LOL!
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9GOkc6aEfkM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
How about €10 a litre!
http://uk.autoblog.com/2011/04/28/ge...euros-a-litre/
Think we should all go back to riding bicycles.
Apart from the savings it will be a great workout.
I got rid of my car. But then again I used it about one a month (if that!) :D
Australia is $6USD a gallon.
Yep I filled up for $6 a gallon on the weekend.. and that was the least expensive petrol.
I remember when I first got my license I paid 80c/litre = $3.20/gallon. That was just over 10 years ago now. Now we are paying $1.50/litre.
The US has the least expensive petrol on the planet...
Yup and our fruit and veg prices are getting totally smashed. Even at the markets.
We used to shop at coles, woolies (large grocery stores in Australia) and 2 of those environment friendly bags full of stuff costs us about $100 AUD or.. $107 USD. Nothing extravagant.. just usual basic stuff needed.