Hi!
New in this forum and in this business to...
Well, now I have launched my website, www.gamblersbase.com . What do you think about it? Any suggestions? Please tell me what you think about it ;)
thanks! / Håkan
Printable View
Hi!
New in this forum and in this business to...
Well, now I have launched my website, www.gamblersbase.com . What do you think about it? Any suggestions? Please tell me what you think about it ;)
thanks! / Håkan
HI Esra, nice site, I love the old timers on your logo/banner! Very clean and pleasing to the eye, good luck with it!!
Edited to add: I submitted my link to your site, if you could email me your url, description etc. I will be happy to add it to mine :) Or go to http://www.videopokerplayer.com/links/friends.html and add it to the category you want :)
Thanks! :D
Your link is now added in my directory and E-mail is on it´s way to you.
I'm thinking about adding a poll and perhaps some kind of newsletter for my visitors. What do you think about that?
nice site - you will do well with it
i noticed you didnt have links for gambling systems - if you'd like you can join my free affiliate program selling my 2 best casino systems.... commission is 50% per sale and you will get paid twice a month ... if interested goto http://www.allgamble.com/webmasters.htm