-
Google AdSense
I applied for Google AdSense form my a hub. They disapproved my application due to insufficient content. But now I have enriched my hubpage. And I want to resubmit. But I am not getting any option to submit. If I log in into Google AdSense, system says, disapproved.
Could you help me ? I need a AdSense account badly.
Thank you
-
How may hubs do u have and average word count for each hub?
-
I have just one hub and there are now about 800 words.
-
U need about 5-9 hubs. Depends on which country u from also. Though, I've seen someone getting approved with just 1 hub.
-
And I want to resubmit. But I am not getting any option to resubmit. please tell me about it..
-
Check the email that Google sent you informing that they have disapproved your adsense account. The email contains information on how to resubmit.
-
Yes, I tried for several times. But they don't allow me to resubmit..
-
What error message did u get?
-
I think there is a possibility that your account has been blocked because your first hub was of low quality ...
I would contact support to find a solution or to consult your problem
Regards
-
Thank you for your concern. I have made it now very quality full. And it's page rank is 2. But there is no opportunity to resubmit it. I have been also trying to create more hub.
-
I badly need an AdSense account, but I can't get !!! It's very painful to me...:(
-
Try signing up through docstoc.com, they are a partner and your account usually gets approved fast, still you will need to have a site that gets approved.
-
U can try other alternatives like chitika, kontera or CPA programs
-
Thank you for assisting me a lot. I will try with your instructions.
-
Sorry to tell you you don't have any good content and your site is not profitable for ad-sense so they may have disapproved only some sites with great content and traffic have resubmit button.
-
I just recently got my account approved. Took forever..
-
your that hub page minimum of 6 months old and require lot of traffic so that you can earn