-
Thanks, was going to say, some of them slid. I suspect this core update was a 1st run of another 1-2 to come soon.
While I think parasite SEO sticks around another 6-12 months for sure, I don't think it will last. I could be wrong, but I'm not sold yet.
The unfortunate part is that it will keep some businesses afloat - and competitive - long enough to blowout smaller shops that just can't compete.
Really like the diversity of opinions in this thread as my biases have been checked a few times. Appreciate everyone chiming in!
-
That's a good analysis. From the losers, it looks like News sites have taken a bit of a hit overall, though one would have to dig deeper into the SERPS to see whether this actually affected Parasite SEO or not, because it might be just a tweaking of the freshness signal
-
Interesting.
Google is starting another update that will take a couple of weeks to complete.
"Helpful Content Update"
https://twitter.com/lilyraynyc/statu...984687/photo/1