-
Google Indexing
I don't know if this is a help or not but I have been keeping track of a new website I published a few days ago. It is unrelated to gambling portals but I think this may be of significance.
I have noticed that Google has been slowly indexing the pages in the alphabetical order they are listed on the server. My "advertisement rates" pages that begin with "a" are showing up before the other significant pages that begin with "C" which are the meat of the website. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Jury is still out on this one.
-
Interesting observation. I wonder where you put the link to advertisement rates in pages that link to it. Google would normally discover links from near the top left corner of a page down. Thus, the links placed in the bottom corner of the page (footer links, in most cases) will be the last thing for Google to discover.