Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Smile ✯ GPWA Club Gold Account ✯ A Flying Dutchmen?

    Formal request

    Hello GPWA staff,

    it is possible, -based on my last information- that this account is a Flying Dutchmen: https://www.gpwa.org/member/dinog

    After Club Gold Casino removed a few days ago with a hush-hush operation all serious software from the website (Microgaming and NetEnd), they are using now (Statement from live chat (https://www.gpwa.org/forum/we-back-2...tml#post764584)) "hawk games", a dubious provider, many webmaster never heard before. Moreover: It looks like, that the management was changed too.

    DinoG, an anonymous (!) but official (!) GPWA account in a casino program representative function, was last active on 25 Jul 2014.

    I ask GPWA with this post to check if "DinoG", Mr. A.M. (I know his real and full name) is still working for Club Gold Casino or the program.

    If not, then he is not allowed to use an official GPWA account with a Club Gold Casino logo and the "Sponsor Affiliate Program" entry. Only real existing representatives are allowed to use one like many hard working and honest representatives in GPWA who don't need to hide their real names.

    If yes, then it's his duty, to explain, why they removed first Playtech and after a short time Microgaming and NetEnd with a hush-hush operation.


    There is no question, that In this moment it's a high danger for any player to make deposits, and the last existing advertisers have to change their website content immediately, because if there is still standing anything about "Playtech", "Micrograming" or "NetEnd", then this are false information to the readers.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 25 August 2014 at 3:29 pm.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 August 2014)

  3. #2
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 406 Times in 221 Posts

    Default

    He is no longer there. xxhttp://www.casinomeister.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63686

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 August 2014)

  5. #3
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default



    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/member/dinog

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    He is no longer there. xxhttp://www.casinomeister.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63686
    If so, then A and B have to be removed, because also new readers will find the way to GPWA sometimes through search engine results. In this case A and B are false information.

    Moreover: The public information about software on the Club Gold Partners highlight page are incorrect:



    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/affiliate-progr...-gold-partners

    Leopold

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 August 2014)

  7. #4
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,060
    Thanks
    12,188
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,693 Posts

    Default

    Maybe "Dino" changed his alias and now goes by a new "name"?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (26 August 2014)

  9. #5
    DinoG is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Dear All,


    I had made a request to close my account some time ago with the GPWA for different reasons.

    However due to the recent evolution of the Club Gold brand, I see it as an even more appropriate reason now than before to proceed with my request.

    Unfortunately or fortunately I was not included or involved with the recent platform change and as a consequence, I no longer work or represent the Club Gold brand. This brings me to agree with Leopold (a historical moment), to remove the logo and title along with the complete closure of my account.

    Should it be required or allowed in the future to reopen an account, I will proceed to do so with my actual credentials.

    Michael, Anthony please, close my account.


    Respectfully,

    Angelo “Dino G” Martinuzzi



    P.S. @leopold :The champagne was for my wedding anniversary. I think quite appropriate for the occasion…
    Last edited by DinoG; 26 August 2014 at 7:51 am.

  10. #6
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG View Post
    Angelo [...] Martinuzzi
    Your identity was disclosed a long time ago with the help of professional investigators after you treated some players -the "wrong" German players- behind the scenes like the last dirt on Earth. I was one of the first person who received a report of your name and your history activities.

    It only remains for me to add that -and I speak for so many robbed players through YOUR HAND- it would be a wonderful thing for this industry never see you again on any forum! You personally have caused so much disability worldwide to players, and it happened on purpose.

    I will report all details today with more warnings on the big German forums, where threads about your "great work" already exist. Thousands of Germans have read it, because in Germany you can't threaten, muzzle or censor forum members. In our country truth will always prevail over censorship.

    This is your UNCENSORED quote, you wrote on October 2013 in this forum. It speaks volumes:

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG
    Perhaps they are the owners of a competing casino operation. Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us. Perhaps they are using this as a means of generating publicity and self promotion, with a view to increasing sales in their own online business. Perhaps they are simply psychopaths who thrive on stalking and hurting others
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/special-o...tml#post735944

    "Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us."

    Your competitors? Most of them are working decent and honest and don't need to hide their identity as you did all the time!

    Today it's cristal clear, why you kept your name hidden from the public.

    Good bye!

    Leopold

    -EOF-

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 August 2014)

  12. #7
    DinoG is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Your identity was disclosed a long time ago with the help of professional investigators after you treated some players -the "wrong" German players- behind the scenes like the last dirt on Earth. I was one of the first person who received a report of your name and your history activities.

    It only remains for me to add that -and I speak for so many robbed players through YOUR HAND- it would be a wonderful thing for this industry never see you again on any forum! You personally have caused so much disability worldwide to players, and it happened on purpose.

    I will report all details today with more warnings on the big German forums, where threads about your "great work" already exist. Thousands of Germans have read it, because in Germany you can't threaten, muzzle or censor forum members. In our country truth will always prevail over censorship.

    This is your UNCENSORED quote, you wrote on October 2013 in this forum. It speaks volumes:


    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/special-o...tml#post735944

    "Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us."

    Your competitors? Most of them are working decent and honest and don't need to hide their identity as you did all the time!

    Today it's cristal clear, why you kept your name hidden from the public.

    Good bye!

    Leopold

    -EOF-
    Professional investigators? Really?
    Leopold you should be ashamed for lying, making such false accusations and defamatory comments.
    There is really nothing more to add.

    Goodbye

  13. #8
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,956
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,008
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 1,724 Posts

    Default

    Leopold,
    We will update the Club Gold listing.
    I would not be so quick to judge someone if they do not list their last name. There are several affiliate managers that do not list their last name or use an alias.


    Dino,
    Your account is now closed.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    DinoG (26 August 2014)

  15. #9
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I would not be so quick to judge someone if they do not list their last name. There are several affiliate managers that do not list their last name or use an alias.
    Anthony, I have one question: These several affiliate managers ... do they also rob players in a function as a "Casino Manager" over years ... do they also insult competitors on the lowest level, and finally ...

    Don't they know what they are writing or doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG
    I no longer work or represent the Club Gold brand.
    51 minutes later he undersigned as a Club Gold Casino manager:

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG
    Dino G.
    Casino Manager

    [IMAGE OF CLUB GOLD CASINO AND URL TO CLUB GOLD CASINO]
    (Image no longer visible because of status "former member")

    Well, ...

    By the way:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Dino,
    Your account is now closed.
    If his account is closed, why he's able to give a "Thank"?

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG
    Professional investigators? Really?
    Yes, and it was worth for me to pay a part of the bill.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 26 August 2014 at 9:43 am.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 August 2014)

  17. #10
    DinoG is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Anthony, I have one question: These several affiliate managers ... do they also rob players in a function as a "Casino Manager" over years ... do they also insult competitors on the lowest level, and finally ...

    Don't they know what they are writing or doing?


    51 minutes later he undersigned as a Club Gold Casino manager:



    (Image no longer visible because of status "former member")

    Well, ...

    By the way:


    If his account is closed, why he's able to give a "Thank"?

    ---


    Yes, and if was worth for me to pay a part of the bill.

    Leopold
    Actually I do have something still to add and I do feel the urge to address some of Leopold’s recent insults towards me and the staff I have worked with, which have been countless over the past year or so.


    Personally I would like to live in a society where, despite each person's free opinion, one is considered innocent until proven guilty and the only way to achieve that is by bringing solid proof and facts. Ultimately if it were the other way around there would be so many wrongdoings and wrongful actions that it would probably bring us back to world war 2. And we all know what happened there...


    I can only hope that your fellow Germans believe, unlike yourself, in this unconditional rule of society.


    Leopold, you are unbelievably wrong on your judgement towards the call centre staff and me.


    Whilst, as you mentioned recently, your family have been in this industry for many years and you take extra pride in digging bad terms and conditions from affiliate programs (which I might mention is commendable), you seem to be rather inaccurate when retrieving information regarding complaints and wrongdoings. What you lack in information and facts, you often make up for with colorful comments as if it were the same thing. You pride yourself in theatrical explanations along with the famous teapot theory as if in fact your comments were true.


    The result ultimately creates gossip. Not facts. Gossip.


    The only reason of my signing up to the Gpwa was to address player issues with facts and as such, I have done so every time. The only reason as to why I use a nickname is because it is normal practice for any call center agent to not use their real name to avoid instance where the player wants to take vengeance upon the actual employee when the outcome of the game is not in his/her favor.

    The perfect example is what has occurred in this forum from you... since you cannot blow the bank, you go and shoot the employee...

    Since last year however you have been doing nothing else but describing me as the “mastermind” behind every issue and depicted me as a boss who drinks “champagne” at the expenses of the poor players, when in fact I was none other than an employee of the company in charge of the call center. The irony of such an accusation coming from an affiliate, ergo someone who professionally makes money strictly from player losses is ridiculous to say the least. Not to mention the secret and squalid following of my family events on social media and business directories as if to uncover the scandal of the century.... The recent events will only prove that you have been going on a wild witch-hunt.


    *****************

    Funny story here. The recent receipies you claim to have exchanged with former my colleague; Truth is I would have wanted him to have the decency of being at least honest about his dismissal. That's what friends do, they are honest with each other.

    However, you have only proven what a whistle blower that cant whistle properly along with your teapot theory can do....create confusion.
    I guess you have different standards in choosing some of your friends, sponsor programs aside.

    I can only say that you would be truly shocked if you knew. Ask your professional investigator! If you already know, then I guess you deserve each other.

    *****************
    I have been in the industry less years than you have and I only have my family to thank for that, but I can assure you and anyone reading this post that I have always acted respectfully on a player-first basis. I certainly am humble enough to say that I am not the best casino manager in the world, but my moral values towards my team and the players have always been of the highest.
    I can easily challenge you to find anyone who has either worked or directly collaborated with me in these last 10 years, who will say that I have acted wrongfully towards either players or colleagues. Your professional investigator can look that up too...


    You have praised yourself in the past of being the "Robin Hood" of the industry... I hope you don't turn out to be Don Quixote because you have totally fired a blank here.


    Michael, Anthony please, close my account for good.



    (This time I remembered un-ticked the signature option, but I'm pretty sure you can create a story out of that too)

  18. #11
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Maybe "Dino" changed his alias and now goes by a new "name"?
    Yes.

    The old account was closed, but a new one with a part of his real name was opened immediately: https://www.gpwa.org/member/angelom

    I am sure, we are very happy about that, especially the beloved competitors.

    If you have 2 minutes Shay, please read from here: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/we-back-2...tml#post764922

    Wish you a nice evening

    Leopold

  19. #12
    AngeloM is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    it would be a wonderful thing for this industry never see you again on any forum!
    Yet you claim to be against censorship...

    Maybe you would prefer for all those who you don't like to just be quiet and allow only you to comment...

    You have come to the point to even comment when I thank people like Anthony or if I did or didn't tick the footer of my old account! Seriously?

    Indeed I have now signed up with a new account as I will not tolerate that you continue to lie and use defamatory comments against my name!

    This sort of abuse is not acceptable towards any person under any circumstance. You however seem to have a liking towards this attitude. If you cannot remember, scroll back to your posts and see what you were writing against Carmel just over a year ago...nothing different.

    If you think for one moment that I am afraid or that I will be quiet then you are mistaken.

    I don't care how many posts you added to this forum or even if you become the member of the year.
    Whatever it may be, it does give you the right to abuse people like this.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngeloM For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (26 August 2014), Redbush54 (26 August 2014), Soulis (27 August 2014)

  21. #13
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,956
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,008
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 1,724 Posts

    Default

    There is no reason to attack members personally and no one member makes the decision who can or can't open an account here.

    Let's please try to be civil to each other.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    AngeloM (26 August 2014), grem (30 August 2014), Redbush54 (26 August 2014)

  23. #14
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloM View Post
    Indeed I have now signed up with a new account as I will not tolerate that you continue to lie and use defamatory comments against my name!
    Your problem is, that YOU made your real name public. It wasn't me. I could done it a long time ago, but I didn't. The truth is still the same, but YOU have given the truth now a real name. I am not guilty for that.

    And if you say, that you "will not tolerate that you continue to lie and use defamatory comments", then come to Germany and sue me. What you have done is enough to be sentenced for at least 5 years under German law, and it would be a pleasure for me to see you on civil court and later in jail.

    "scroll back to your posts and see what you were writing against Carmel just over a year ago...nothing different."

    I learned, that Carmel was only an employee and was abused. YOU was the official CASINO MANAGER -a big difference!- and I have had contact to a big circle of YOUR PERSONAL victims. One German woman cried on the phone during telling me her story about refused payouts, refused by dirty tricks and how YOU have treated her. This was the moment I decided, that you have to be stopped, because if people start crying, then this is the red line for me.

    Carmel never crossed that red line, and at the end I have had no problem in making public my thoughts, that show the value of your statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung
    We [CARMEL & I] have had fierce debates to each other, but a wise man reminded me that he is only an employee and not the owner of the program.

    Carmel has left Club Gold Casino, and from my view it's his chance for a new professional era ... working for a serious company.

    As long as a program leader -a business man (!) with a lot of money goes around- is allowed to hide his identity (I know the real name), as long you can't trust the company behind, because leading GPWA stuff, and GPWA is also a business, is known or posting with their real names and other program leaders too.

    There is no privacy for a firm owner, no free ticket to make business from the anonymouse underground. That's just ridiculous!

    Carmel is no program leader. He's an efficient employee and an enrichment for every decent company. It will be wonderful if he can make full use of its potential.
    I whish Carmel all the best for the future , and who knows, perhaps someday we exchange some cake recipes...

    Leopold
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-c...tml#post754247



    "If you think for one moment that I am afraid or that I will be quiet then you are mistaken. I don't care how many posts you added to this forum or even if you become the member of the year. Whatever it may be, it does give you the right to abuse people like this."

    You was not just an employee, not just an affiliate manager.
    You was the official Casino Manager of Club Gold and many, many ordinary people have lost their winnings through your hands, with criminal actions and criminal terms. This is a simple fact and again: Come to Germany and sue me.

    If you want to use your new "fighter account" to make trouble, then you are welcome. I have debunked so many people like that in my long life, that one more of this kind is no problem for me. Perhaps I will ignore you, because if you opened only a new account to be a trouble-maker, then my life time is too expensive for that.

    Fact is, that you was casino manager of Club Gold Casino and not only an ordinary employee.
    Fact is, that you knew, that your terms are criminal.
    Fact is, that you have stolen a lot of people their money with dirty tricks and criminal terms.
    Fact is, that you tried behind the scenes, that truths will be censored, threads renamed to the favor of Club Gold, critical voices muzzled and players threaten, and now you have to live with what you have done.
    Fact is, that you -under German law- are a criminal.
    Fact is, that you have crossed the red line because a women cried on the phone.

    I have never seen in my life such a criminal casino like Club Gold and never a person who defended these criminal actions like you did.

    The suspension of the Platinum sponsorship after months of sometime incorrect help of GPWA was really the last evidence of falsehood.

    From my view it would be a better start to go to confession instead of fighting a senseless fight with the next account against the truth you never can win.

    Today Carmel is a happy guy now, and I am very happy about that. Happy, because I learned, that he is not a criminal and a good man with a big heart.

    That's the difference.

    Good night and good luck!

    Leopold

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 August 2014)

  25. #15
    AngeloM is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I guess the being civil part was ignored by some.

    Giving my name was never the actual problem and yet you keep on going about this as if it were the key to all your issues. Your intimidation tactics have no value and are shameful in my opinion. Why you think this is effective with members here is beyond my understanding.

    The only fact here is that I was an employee no different than Carmel. And now I am no longer an employee.If you have issues with Club Gold then I'm sure you can speak to them directly. Weather I was good or bad can be easily viewed on places like Casinomeister (I know, I know, you don't agree with their fair gaming experience of 16+ years).

    Now with regards to your constant reference to German law and how you claim to be the ultimate interpret for it...
    You often mention many members here (employees) should go to prison based on your conclusions, in Germany.
    On this point I have 2 questions regarding your claims:

    1) Do you believe that only Germany has a correct legal system and that all other countries are corrupt?
    2) Are you a lawyer and therefor in the position to give legal advise? If you are the please continue, if not your words are not of any value or potentially dangerous (It is one thing to say " seek legal advise here", and totally another to say "Since I don't like you, I shall give you 5 Years!").

    Personally I would like to live in a society where, despite each person's free opinion, one is considered innocent until proven guilty and the only way to achieve that is by bringing solid proof and facts. Ultimately if it were the other way around there would be so many wrongdoings and wrongful convictions that it would probably bring us to another world war. And we all know what happened in the first 2...
    I can only hope that your fellow Germans believe, unlike yourself, in this unconditional rule of society.


    So by potentially becoming boring in repeating myself, Leopold I am telling you once again that you are unbelievably wrong on your judgement towards the call centre staff and me.


    Whilst, as you mentioned recently, your family have been in this industry for many years and you take extra pride in digging bad terms and conditions from affiliate programs (which I might mention is commendable), you seem to be rather inaccurate when retrieving information regarding complaints and wrongdoings. What you lack in information and facts, you often make up for with colorful comments as if it were the same thing.
    You pride yourself in theatrical explanations along with the famous teapot theory as if in fact your comments were true.


    The result ultimately creates gossip. Not facts. Gossip. Rick has also told you. Just because YOU say its a fact, it doesn't mean that it is a fact.

    Just because someone calls you crying doesn't mean the complaint is valid. If that were the case then terms , any terms would become redundant.
    Basic practice should be to evaluate the facts of the player and the facts of casino.
    Any mediation on any respected third party group is dealt with the abiding to the same rules in the light of fair gaming (in the world, not only Germany).


    Now as for joining this forum, the only reason of my signing up to the Gpwa was to address player issues with facts and as such, I have done so every time.

    As for the name/nickname issue you enjoy focusing on, the only reason as to why I had used a nickname is because it is normal practice for any call centre agent as also mentioned by Anthony, to not use their real name. This is to avoid instances where the player wants to take vengeance upon the actual employee when the outcome of the game is not in his/her favor or when there is a dispute. Many cases have occurred and with your experience, you should know better.

    The perfect example is what has occurred in this forum... since you cannot blow up the bank, you go and shoot the employee...

    You should know by now with all your experience that an online casino manager is realistically a Senior Csr and a rep for the forums.
    If you didn't know, now you do. Check Casinomeister, its full.


    Since last year you have been doing nothing else but describing me as the “mastermind” behind every issue and depicted me as a boss who drinks “champagne” at the expenses of the poor players, when in fact I was none other than an employee of the company in charge of the call center. This was explained to you several times by me, Carmel and Anthony.
    The irony of such an accusation coming from an affiliate, ergo someone who professionally makes money strictly from player losses is ridiculous to say the least.
    Not to mention the secret and squalid following of my family events on social media and business directories as if to uncover the scandal of the century.... The recent events will only prove that you have been going on a wild witch-hunt. You really needed a professional investigator?

    I recall you going in full tilt on a couple of occasions when your family members received promotional emails from casinos... Now just imagine how I felt knowing that a creepy old man with his associates were going through my family pictures making references. You really want to weigh the gravity?



    *****************

    Funny story you mentioned my former colleague being happy.
    I thought friends were always honest with each other...I guess your professional investigator missed a few details. But that's fine I don't hold any personal grudge against him and I wasn't involved so...


    But what you have proven, is apparently what a whistle blower that cant whistle properly along your teapot theory can do....create confusion.
    I guess you have different standards in choosing some of your friends, sponsor programs aside.


    And if you already know, then I guess you deserve each other.


    *****************

    I have been in the industry less years than you have and I only have my family to thank for that, but I can assure you and anyone reading this post that I have always acted respectfully on a player-first basis. I certainly am humble enough to say that I am not the best casino manager in the world, but my moral values towards my team and the players have always been of the highest.


    I can easily challenge you to find anyone who has either worked or directly collaborated with me in these last 10 years, who will say that I have acted wrongfully towards either players or colleagues. I have always achieved my positions through the highest honorable recommendations.

    I know exactly who I am. The conflict is yours.

    Goodbye

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeloM For This Useful Post:

    Soulis (27 August 2014)

  27. #16
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,060
    Thanks
    12,188
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,693 Posts

    Default

    "Dino" aside (not getting into anything at this point), there's seemingly something shady going on with Club Gold Casino (as has been maintained for some time by a number of people).

    Changing software overnight and sacking employees without advance notice = smoke. Mind you, there was already one big change in software not too long ago (Playtech to Microgaming).

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (27 August 2014)

  29. #17
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    As I was around 24 I worked for a company that have had also to do with money business like the casino industry.
    Four months later I recognized, that customers were treated ruthless and that many things based on lies.
    I needed the money, no question, because I was young and just married, but I also must look every day in the bathroom mirror and into the face of my wife, and she don't want to see me earning dirty money.
    So I quit the job with the mental support of my wife together with another guy.
    The next months were very hard under financially view.
    I learned to live in modesty, perhaps the most important time in my life.
    Later in my life I was able to open my own company with decency and could pay a lot of employees with a good character, hand-picked!

    So, no one can tell me anything about serious business!

    1167 words excuses are one thing, but there is no excuse for the simple fact, that no one can force you to work for criminals and work under the slogan "My company, who pays the piper, calls the tune."

    Everyone is free to quit a job!

    I will never forget the crying player and what she told me. Who, despite better knowledge, is playing active the company's dirty games up to the moment, the ship is just before the fall (!), makes himself accountable.

    Only one note to a short part:

    "I can easily challenge you to find anyone who has either worked or directly collaborated with me in these last 10 years, who will say that I have acted wrongfully towards either players or colleagues."

    "or colleagues"

    You have given the audience the answer some months ago. The cake is big enough, and competitors are also "colleagues". Did you forget that?

    "Perhaps they are the owners of a competing casino operation. Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us."

    And if you are talk about players ...

    "acted wrongfully towards either players"

    I am very sorry, but the simple truth is, that you are one of the most hated persons in the view of German speaking players since years, and hate is really a very sad thing. It's very sad, but it's the truth. Many were very angry about Carmel sometimes, but in all phone calls or emails players made clear, that you was the worst person, because you acted "unscrupulous" and "reckless". This is, what many players are reporting, and perhaps it's time to say "sorry" representative for all of them, because you and I we know exactly, that man cases were closed with unethical and illegal methods.

    I don't want to go further about some "evidences" against players. It's not a surprise, that never an "evidence" against a player was made public by Club Gold, not even when the player has communicated its agreement. Never! Always with the same excuses.

    No surprise, because after many cases I am sure, that some "evidences", also used for forum issues, do not stand up to an independent (!) science and forensic scrutiny.

    Again: No one can be forced to work for a rogue company.
    Freedom of decision!


    Leopold

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 August 2014)

  31. #18
    AngeloM is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    As I was around 24 I worked for a company that have had also to do with money business like the casino industry.
    Four months later I recognized, that customers were treated ruthless and that many things based on lies.
    I needed the money, no question, because I was young and just married, but I also must look every day in the bathroom mirror and into the face of my wife, and she don't want to see me earning dirty money.
    So I quit the job with the mental support of my wife together with another guy.
    The next months were very hard under financially view.
    I learned to live in modesty, perhaps the most important time in my life.
    Later in my life I was able to open my own company with decency and could pay a lot of employees with a good character, hand-picked!

    So, no one can tell me anything about serious business!

    1167 words excuses are one thing, but there is no excuse for the simple fact, that no one can force you to work for criminals and work under the slogan "My company, who pays the piper, calls the tune."

    Everyone is free to quit a job!

    I will never forget the crying player and what she told me. Who, despite better knowledge, is playing active the company's dirty games up to the moment, the ship is just before the fall (!), makes himself accountable.

    Only one note to a short part:

    "I can easily challenge you to find anyone who has either worked or directly collaborated with me in these last 10 years, who will say that I have acted wrongfully towards either players or colleagues."

    "or colleagues"

    You have given the audience the answer some months ago. The cake is big enough, and competitors are also "colleagues". Did you forget that?

    "Perhaps they are the owners of a competing casino operation. Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us."

    And if you are talk about players ...

    "acted wrongfully towards either players"

    I am very sorry, but the simple truth is, that you are one of the most hated persons in the view of German speaking players since years, and hate is really a very sad thing. It's very sad, but it's the truth. Many were very angry about Carmel sometimes, but in all phone calls or emails players made clear, that you was the worst person, because you acted "unscrupulous" and "reckless". This is, what many players are reporting, and perhaps it's time to say "sorry" representative for all of them, because you and I we know exactly, that man cases were closed with unethical and illegal methods.

    I don't want to go further about some "evidences" against players. It's not a surprise, that never an "evidence" against a player was made public by Club Gold, not even when the player has communicated its agreement. Never! Always with the same excuses.

    No surprise, because after many cases I am sure, that some "evidences", also used for forum issues, do not stand up to an independent (!) science and forensic scrutiny.

    Again: No one can be forced to work for a rogue company.
    Freedom of decision!


    Leopold
    Once again, your teapot theory has no ground. Just because you say that these are facts does not mean that they are facts. Patronizing if anything.
    I don't /didn't do my job with the intention of being the most likeable person in the casino industry. My interest is and has always been fair gaming. Sometimes the players are happy from it, sometimes not. It is important to be fair regardless of the consequences. I don't require pats on the back and I don't see my specific role as a popularity contest. I always aim to be fair.
    Fair, based on feedback from players, affiliates, forums and 3rd party mediation groups. I too have had several players cry on the phone, but when you have 15 linked accounts and are/were part of a notable fraud ring...crying wont get you far.

    But since you seem to be more interested in counting my words rather than reading the actual message I want to simplify my message for the sake of clarity.

    Just because you do not agree with a program, do not like their terms, or because you are suspicious of the player/casino dispute,
    it doesn't mean that you have the right to abuse the program's employees (or ex employees in my case)!
    The appropriate and respectful course of action would be to point out the problem, suggest an improvement and liaise for the solution. If that fails then report it to the appropriate authorities (in this instance the GPWA).
    I can assure you that I have been contacted a few times from members here, owners of mediation sites, regarding disputes and have come to amend several terms because of our respectful communication. All for the sake of the clarity towards the players.

    In a respectful society such as this one, the approach should be no different in my opinion.

    However going on a rampage, intimidating affiliates to not speak because they are too young or claiming that no one knows this industry better than you because you say so, is hardly a solution. Pointing out mistakes and addressing employees as if they were convicts with out knowing it, is hardly a solution.

    And with regards to quitting, since you mentioned it, It is a concept I do not believe in. I never quit. Period.
    I believe in working hard to improve what is wrong. I believe that I must do what ever possible to improve the industry that I am in.
    I believe that my team should always deliver exceptional customer service, I believe that bringing on people like Liisa only do good to the industry.
    Weather it works or not is irrelevant. Weather I get a thank you or not is irrelevant. I never quit.

    But ultimately I can look at myself in the mirror with my wife and say "at least I tried!"

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngeloM For This Useful Post:

    Redbush54 (27 August 2014), Soulis (27 August 2014), universal4 (27 August 2014)

  33. #19
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    There are a lot of official examples -you can't deny- that shows, what really happened:

    Only one: During your reign this player term was active and in use:

    7. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS

    7.4. [...] Should You approach any other party or make any public statement relating to Your complaint or dispute at any time prior to or after contacting our regulatory authority with the intention of purposely damaging the image and reputation of the Casino, Your act of doing so shall result in Your surrendering all rights to any claim whatsoever against the Casino and Your account shall be permanently closed and all winnings confiscated.
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/players-w...tml#post735413

    It was forbidden for players to write one word in a forum! No public complaints or all money is gone!

    What kind of business is this?

    ???

    Indeed, this is blackmailing, simply a crime. Probably a unique occurrence in the history of the online casino industry.

    Blackmailing during your reign in the function as Club Gold casino manager!

    And now listen to your own words again:

    "I believe in working hard to improve what is wrong. I believe that I must do what ever possible to improve the industry that I am in."

    And I don't believe, that an official casino manager had no idea about this term -his tools, a term that was online long before it was deleted only because of the public pressure.

    The reason I don't believe is simple: Many players lost their honest winnings with criminal terms like that, and payments were refused by the casino manager, who defended these terms with real actions.

    This is only one example of many. But it is pointless to show you the mirror image, because you have a black cloth hung over it.

    By the way:

    The Casino Meister / Ask Gamblers myth

    It's no secret, that Casino Meister receive money from casino programs but -"independent" censored posts and banned uncomfortable users.

    Ask Gamblers is nothing less than an advertiser and also not independent, still earning money with Club Gold and reporting false information to the audience depending on the software.


    Dear reader, take a look: askgamblers.com/casino/club-gold-casino-review-r4218

    You see, how "independent" Ask Gamblers is?

    (And scroll down for the false information about the software)

    Software : Microgaming, NetEnt, Tain, Betsoft
    I was asked so many times by Club Gold victims, why all player complaints are solved nearly 100% positive?

    Answer: They don't bite the hand that feeds.

    Solved nearly 100% positive during your reign in the function as Club Gold casino manager!

    "I believe in working hard to improve what is wrong. I believe that I must do what ever possible to improve the industry that I am in."

    Well, ...

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 27 August 2014 at 5:52 am.

  34. #20
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Personally, I think this thread should be closed but I have to ask, Leopold, what are you looking to achieve here? What goal are you trying to accomplish? What outcome do you want from your posts?

    I ask because you've made your point and your views very clear and there is nothing further to be gained by keep hammering away at this guy.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to tryme For This Useful Post:

    Redbush54 (27 August 2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •