VinceInVail is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default GPWA Conference Invitation

Hello,

I registered as an affiliate for the Barcelona conference on June 23. I received an email from Michael Corfman on the 26th inviting me and I left my RSVP here at Facebook.

Does this mean I am all set to be able to attend the conference with no charge? How are badges received, etc.?

Thank you

Vince

johnmarkw is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Question Wondering....

wondering about the same thing, not really too clear what's going on. If we register does it mean we will be able to attend the EIG Sessions as well? Do we need passes? If confirmation on facebook all that is required?

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

Registration through the conference website is required -- the Facebook RSVP page is NOT CONSIDERED OFFICIAL REGISTRATION.

Once you're registered at www.gpwaconference.com/registration a GPWA staff member follows up to verify that you are an affiliate. In some cases this involves contacting for clarification and in other cases where we are familiar with your sites we're able to do confirmation without additional follow-up. We then pass along the confirmation status to Clarion Gaming (who run EiG), who send over information on nearby hotels plus details about the free affiliate pass.

I've been doing most of this verification and unfortunately am a few days backed up due to being out of the office for Affiliate Summit East. I expect anyone who has not yet been contacted will be contacted within the next two days.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

sly24 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I applied over the weekend and I'm waiting confirmation how long does it take? I didn't receive an email after the application.

Thanks!

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

Hi Sly. You've approved for the free affiliate pass. There was a few days of delay at the end of last week but you should have received the confirmation details by now -- I'll follow up to make sure the materials come through.

Yours,
    Steven
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

stgeorge is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hi Cityguard

Just registered. Hope I made the deadline.

Cheers

stgeorge