GPWA Facebook Application Testing by Members Begins
In last week's GPWA Times newsletter we stated that we would be making a major announcement at the Casino Affiliate Convention in Amsterdam on April 3rd about the social networking applications we are developing. In that announcement I said I believed social networking was the wave of the future, and that I believed it would prove to be as important to affiliate marketing tomorrow as search engines are today.
Since that time we have invited members of the GPWA to participate in testing the application we will announcing in Amsterdam, and we've had some volunteers. One of the benefits those members receive in exchange for giving us feedback is a sneak peek at what we are doing.
I'm pleased to share the feedback we've received so far from some of our members involved in the testing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandakishore
Oh my god! This is really fantastic. It will be a revolution, the most ideal way to integrate casino fans into a social network.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksana
Very good idea!!! Honestly, I had such thoughts, but I couldn't develop such application alone. So I'm very glad that GPWA is working on it and I'll try to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamTrak
I'm very excited about this application. I see a bright future for it and I'm looking forward to the final version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKay
Now thats pretty cool! ... there is definately lots of potential here. I look forward to having a proper look this evening. Good work guys !
If you would like to find out more about the announcement we will be making at the Casino Affiliate Convention in Amsterdam, just take a look at the thread www.gpwa.org/forum/gpwa-facebook-plan-announcement-174730.html
And if you would like to be involved in testing the application before it is formally released, let us know by posting your interest in the thread www.gpwa.org/forum/wanted-gpwa-facebook-application-beta-testers-174789.html.
Michael